Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Riverdale

Oh god. Jajul thought. He put his book down at looked to the man. "Now, now. There's no need to get upset. I'm just passing through. The militia has requested my assistance at shield and they sent these guards to pick me up. On our way here, we were attacked by bandits. They killed everyone except me. These bodies need to get back to Saxum for proper burial and I need a ride."
Last edited by JayVeeIN; Feb 2, 2012 at 01:14 AM.
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
Riverdale

The captain studies Jajul closely. He then walks over to the wagon, observing the bolts stuck in the wood. He raises the cloth to look inside, and quickly turns away. He turns back to Jajul.

"You're Jajul, right? The blacksmith."
Last edited by Thorn; Feb 2, 2012 at 01:16 AM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Riverdale

"Right. I know who you are."

He glances at the wagon.

"Damn bandits. This war has been nothing but bad news for everybody. Not like anyone cares. It's all political. Alright, we'll set you up with a ferry across the river. I can't spare any guards, though, but we'll give you a ride. Are you transporting anything heavy?"
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Riverdale

Jajul looks at the wagon. "I've got my tools and an anvil, so yes." He looks back at the captain. "Shield may have the supplies I need, if you'd like to send my things back to Saxum."
Riverdale

The captain shrugs.

"Very well. If you have anything you really need, though, go ahead and get it before we dispose of this wagon. And we'll make sure the bodies are sent back to Saxum. When you're done we'll go to the stables and set you up."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Riverdale

Jajul nods. He turns to the cart, picks out his pocket tools, coin pouch and book. He turns to the captain.

"Everything else can go back to Saxum."
Riverdale

Jajul followed the captain down the road.
Last edited by JayVeeIN; Feb 3, 2012 at 02:02 AM.
Overwatch
With one fluid motion Ordalis withdraws his blade from dying elf's throat and with deadly accuracy inserts it to next elf's throat, while parrying his blow.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.