Toribash
Hi my name is Xife and this is my application

What are your favourite mods?
My favourite mods are Aikido Big Dojo and Tk I prefer Abd though because it is used in wars,bets etc also I am pretty good at spar.

Any hobbies?
I have two hobbies one is drawing and here is a drawing that I did of a fabulous parrot : https://m.imgur.com/fW2cLAw
My second hobby is mtb and umm yeah.

Why [Parrot]?
I want to join [Parrot] because I like parrots and because fallu is in this clan.

How active are you?
Im active nearly everday ingame and in forums.

Replays
rip arm.rpl

pure luck.rpl

fracs.rpl

Sadly I have no Tk replays ;(

-Xife
Last edited by Xife; Apr 1, 2016 at 09:07 PM.
print("Hello, World!")
Originally Posted by Xife View Post
quack quack quack

you sound like duck material
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
What does meta as fuck mean Bod?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Moop View Post

Moop link me the thread where i posted that xD
I dont remember posting that anywhere :P
print("Hello, World!")
Originally Posted by Moop View Post

fuck u moop
Last edited by SmallBowl; Apr 2, 2016 at 08:46 PM. Reason: shut up fallu
8===D
Originally Posted by MasterTech View Post
Hey you motherfuc--

My name is Marce Ricketts, I'm 14 years of age. I was born in Jamaica but I currently live in London, England. I may only be 14 but I've been playing toribash for 5 years on alternative accounts. And most of my time spent playing toribash has been in ABD, however, I recently started sparring and stuff and found myself to enjoy quite a bit

I don't have many hobbies other than gaming and making videos. But I recently got a drawing tablet (definitely not for osu) and am thinking doing stuff with it. I've done some "art" stuff in the past, but to no avail. I do edit, kinda. But if you've seen my videos then you'd understand that I'm not exactly someone who deserves to be called an editor.

I've taken many breaks from toribash and have just returned from one, so my in-game activity is mostly none, with many small, but frequent outbursts of super activity. And as you can see by my posts, my forum activity isn't all that either. But I'm actually hoping to be able to improve both of those by joining Parrot. I thought the same with Duck, but I'm an outcast that was sent here by them ;-;

This application looks longer in microsoft edit ;-;
Whatever
https://gyazo.com/c38ba2b3c00f0b9a2a74263fd949645a

Woah, where did this come from?