Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Awesome your back MP we missed you idk where my vote goes. Haven't talked to Hero or played with him IG. I've talked to cat a bit but haven't played him either.
What Fist said.

Also Fist helped me to do my very first spar !

Welcome back MP !!!
Attached Files
Sparlicious.rpl (895.2 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Destram; Mar 18, 2014 at 05:05 PM.
i give cnc its what i do

only cncing the shit u did aaaaaaaa

i cant tell if that was a run or not, to run try to get as low as possible without hitting your head, then push away with your feet and put 1 foot infront of another to get momentum.
dont contract your arms like you did just to extend/relax them second after

always hold/contract your neck during the entire replay or else it looks flabbing and weird and that shits gross mate

i noticed you ghosted a bit, if you dont know what ghosting is thats when a part of your body goes through another.

contract/hold your abs unless you absolutely need to, like setting up for a cork or falling backwords/doing a back flip.

i notice your twitching. when doing something like lowering your arm, i.e. dont decide right in the middle of that to hold/raise it

when spinning dont stop right through the rotation, it looks odd and it doesnt flow well

communicate with your partner when being around them, you kicked him in the head a few times and it looked like an accident

instead of getting places by using your arms and not your feet, do the exact opposite. it looks weird and random if you do what you did i.e. frames 826 and a few other times

try launching more, it looks cool and its effective to getting 1 place or another

nothing else to add

work on flow more, try to be cleaner and not as messy
You should vote yes to cat because cat is really good at replays and really hot

Does anyone know what happened to Tonakai? I miss the guy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Clear Yes for Cat. Thanks for that cnc, you really helped me there. She's also pretty good ingame and awesome to hang with. And she hang around with us in the IRC a lot.
i don't know about his/her ig skills I don't see anything that is overly amazing. But does seem to be a nice person.
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
You should vote yes to cat because cat is really good at replays and really hot

Does anyone know what happened to Tonakai? I miss the guy.

I think that Tonakai is busy with real life stuff, sometimes that happens... I hope he will comeback.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
anything that is overly amazing. But does seem to be a nice person.

check my replays, its what im best at, multiplayer sucks ass m8
like this one*
Attached Files
swallow.rpl (166.1 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by cat; Mar 18, 2014 at 09:34 PM.
Oh yah forgot about SP all together dunno why XD. My replays are all broken cant look at anyone's for some reason. Sorry.
-----
Also we are in that tourney thing, I submitted us because there was only 1 space left and wasn't time to ask you Erth if I we were entering.
Also Turns out im pretty stupid, I miss understood it so ignore what i said before about the 3 people thing.. its only 3 people per war so everyone can play assuming we win.
-----
The event will start tomorrow, Idk who is organising this for Tribe but if you want me to I can, The mod is Wushu3, So who wants to play wushu (3 members). I know Destram is very good at Wushu, I can play Wushu aswell, Shade you play Wushu right? And Holot.. O wait. Zeto can also play wushu so many Wushu people, Ive said Wushu so many times in this post. We got until 27 of March to challenge a clan.
Last edited by FistofLife; Mar 19, 2014 at 02:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: Vigiiance Aka [Zhuyian ]
Nationality: Lao [Asian]
Why do you want to join? I wanna join (tribe) because I need to change and I KNOW I can change by being in a clan with such great people
Name changes/alts: UberAzn
Previous clans: Darkest
Skype name: (optional) AsianLegend607
Other skills: I spar but I can't provide replays for this application because I updated to 4.8 and reformatted my computer and lost all my toribash files
Replays: I'll try to provide some