Toribash
Is that a fucking sponge?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Wouldn't they lose quality or some shit?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Hahaha, nice.
Any more good ones?
If anything wouldn't they gain quality? I'm pretty sure that most of them have been re-released on the iPad with improved graphical shit. Like TapTap.
[doc]
BWAHAHA.
Nah well, the Touch has a smaller resolution than the Pad, (at least, I hope so) so wouldn't games that looked good on the Touch, and specifically designed for the touch, come out pixelated?
lol Galt
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!