Toribash
Hey guys, sorry for being so inactive. I'm really busy and will try to get on sometime this week starting Tuesday. My brother's birthday is monsay
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
I might have asked this already, if so, I'm sorry, but are you guys going to make this clan official too...?
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
Hey guys, sorry for being so inactive. I'm really busy and will try to get on sometime this week starting Tuesday. My brother's birthday is monsay

No worries mate.
When does it seem like your activity will pick up?

Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I might have asked this already, if so, I'm sorry, but are you guys going to make this clan official too...?

Nah, I don't believe so.
There's no reason to. xP
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Hey, seasick, how many people are showing up to these servers usually?

Also, would you be able to remove 5-10 inactive members?
We're full on room.

Usually it is just 2-3 other members :c

But yes, I can remove the inactives this evening when I get home
"Everything is worth a shot. Even a blind dog gets a bone every once in a while." And also... [Essence] ^^
Hi again guys, just wanted to say that I'm still thinking of you ! Thoricians is becoming successful
Turbot10 (Aikidoist in training) Looking to join a nice clan
Ex-Leader of (Thor)icians
@Seasick
Thanks mate, I appreciate it.
Just essentially anyone over 2 weeks of inactivity.

@Turbot
Thanks for dropping by.
I'm glad to hear your clan is doing well.
Sorry about inactivity as of late, family issues and vacations and all that stuffs :<
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
I'm going to be removing inactive people in Ess-M and doing a lot of recruiting for us.
Hopefully we'll get things going really well.

Soon too, in the near-future, I'm going to start moving us in an in-game direction.
Hey guys ^^

For some reason, multiplayer is being really screwy for me :/
Can someone cover the server?
"Everything is worth a shot. Even a blind dog gets a bone every once in a while." And also... [Essence] ^^