Toribash
Why do people ask to spare tc? Spams? There Poor? and something it gets realy annoying that i need to kick the personne. Can someone please stop this "SPARE ME MONEY" actions

And please respond to this. Thanks!
-----
Shake me down..... Not alot of people left around JOIN BEST CLAN...... INFERNO!!!!!!!
Last edited by Dylan; Feb 24, 2012 at 01:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by mackeria View Post
Why do people ask to spare tc? Spams? There Poor? and something it gets realy annoying that i need to kick the personne. Can someone please stop this "SPARE ME MONEY" actions

Because begging is a thing that happens.

Originally Posted by mackeria View Post
Shake me down..... Not alot of people left around JOIN BEST CLAN...... INFERNO!!!!!!!

What.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by tricerafi View Post
why no one answer my question?

The support bot, for example, used information and stuff ViperTech's website. Since his website is down, the bot can't function properly.
Update stats and get the faqs and stuff.

Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
WHERE IS VEB?

He left.
Would there be any particular staff member to approach in regards to organising local moderation for the Replays forum?
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
Would there be any particular staff member to approach in regards to organising local moderation for the Replays forum?

Any admin should do. Or if you rather do it via froum message / PM , just send it to any Smod or higher and we'll throw it at people who have powers to do that / it.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Do Super moderators have any power ingame?
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
Do Super moderators have any power ingame?

They're in-game Admins.

just like the GMs
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
They're in-game Admins.

just like the GMs

except better
=D?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-