Ranking
Name: Aeren/Redtube whatever you want to call me.

Belt: I am a 3rd Dan (soon to be fourth.)

Past Clans: I was once the Co-leader of Revenge.

Bought QI?: Never bought qi.

Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None

Modes your good at: I am good at Aikido, Aikidobd and a bit of Greykido.

Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): I used to market but when I got enough tc to satisfy myself I stopped. I still do have a look through the market every now and then.

GMT: Changing. I will be in Fiji for a week so it will be +12, then after that I will chose if I want to live in Samoa or Germany so it will be either -11 (Samoa) or +1 (Germany).

Player Card:

About yourself: I am 16 years old and spend most of my time either playing guitar, playing Toribash, doing things with friends or doing school related things. I am currently moving to a different country so I don't really have school shit to do nor any friends that I can see in person. I have a big interested in learning to teach music. I enjoy welding and working with metal and wood (no not like that).

Why you want to join [eVo]: Well why wouldn't I? It is a great clan and every member I have met I have had no problems with. I believe that you are one of the if not the greatest clan in toribash with some of the most skilled players of toribash. I hope to one day be able to actually be a fully fledged member of eVo and be able to uphold its standards.

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Well this is tough because my ingame skills are not as good as any of the eVo members. I am quite active. I could host events and tournaments to get the eVo name around. I know I would be well suited to your clan as I have met some of you, and am part of the greenhouse, yet I still have not managed to get a post there yet.

Thanks for reading and I may edit this in the morning. I usually don't write my best at 1:00.
Last edited by redtube; Sep 22, 2011 at 01:12 AM.
Name: Stephane / RazorSharp
Belt:Green (formerly 10th and 6th)
Past Clans:I was never big on Clans.
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): FormerAccount name was RazorSharp and i sold it to Hector a while back, and he sold it to some kid who renamed the account to "Toast"
Bought QI?: Never.
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): none
Modes your good at: Wushu, Aikido and Judo
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):Almost always winning my bets, constantly
gain tc if and when i want to.
GMT:Middle Eastern Standard
Player Card:

About yourself:Even though it doesnt look like it from my current status being green belt and all, im really custom belt if you consider my history. My previous accounts where RazorSharp and HeatBanger. Razor was 10th dan when i sold it and heatbanger 6th dan when it was perma-banned. This was about a year back when all this happened. The RazorSharp account was my main and most successful account which was made in March of 08'. I sold it for 650k (unaware of the real worth being a million)and switched to my HeatBanger account which was 6th dan.Then after getting perma banned i quit toribash because i had then lost everything i worked so hard to get. Now im back and determined to be better than before.
Why you want to join [eVo]:All the years i've been playing yet this clan is by far the most active and nicest players ii know. and including some of the members i've known for a while but the only person who recognized me was Tripstone, i hope you guys can remember me.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Im constantly online every day for at least 4-8 hours a day im nice to the community and i dont trash talk unless im trash talked to, even then its rare because most of the time i just ignore people.Im great at wushu and aikido and im online right now if you wanna chill. Thanks for Reading
Last edited by Tripstone; Sep 22, 2011 at 08:38 PM. Reason: We didn't recommend you (Shin & Trip)
Selling YT channel R700District for 320k.Its partnership ready and well known.Message Me 4 info
Name: Curtis, Canni
Belt: 5th Dan
Past Clans: Phantom/Sigma, Secret, Archangels
What was your previous nicks or former accounts: Misfithero
Bought QI?: No
Clan References: None
Modes your good at: Aikido variations, Kickbox
Other Skills: I make my own textures, I've gotten compliments but never went anywhere with it.
GMT: -6
Player Card:

About yourself: Needless to say I get high, play Toribash and listen to music. Recently found out i'm going to be a father, so my activity will fluctuate. I live in the shitty town of Longview, in the shittiest state, Texas. If you have any further questions feel free to ask.
Why you want to join [eVo]: Cool members, I already feel at home just chilling in eVo servers, I didn't feel very accepted in Secret.

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I'm good ingame, I like to host events and tourneys. I can also bring more buds to the party
Last edited by ofCannibis; Sep 23, 2011 at 05:15 AM.
[eVo] [BaKeD]
Originally Posted by ofCannibis View Post
Other Skills: I make my own textures, I've gotten compliments but never went anywhere with it.
Player Card:

About yourself: Needless to say I get high, play Toribash and listen to music. Recently found out i'm going to be a father, so my activity will fluctuate. I live in the shitty town of Longview, in the shittiest state, Texas. If you have any further questions feel free to ask.
Why you want to join [eVo]: Cool members, I already feel at home just chilling in eVo servers, I didn't feel very accepted in Secret.

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I'm good ingame, I like to host events and tourneys. I can also bring more buds to the party

me likes
OG of TB
A man of few words
Name: Doxin
Belt: This is an alt account but on my other i am 10th dan black belt but almost brown
Past Clans: Optic
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Coors
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None
Modes your good at: AikidoBigDojo, Aikido, Wushu, Judo, rk-mma
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): I am an artist and im slightly good at making videos
GMT:-0400
About yourself: I am strict when i need to be and nice the other times and i defend my clan tag
Why you want to join [eVo]: Because i can both help it and because its a cool clan
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I can add my daily tc earnings (30-40k)
Originally Posted by ofCannibis View Post
Player Card:

Cool.
*puff-puff*