Toribash
15,000 wins? Lol, i guess that you wanted to say, 15000 Games, he isn't the god to win 15000... ( I guess anyway. )
1 QI is 1 win as far as I know...
Master Belt = 15,000 QI = 15,000 Won Games
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Originally Posted by SetTHat View Post
qi is just games played, not won
but yeah im trucking towards 10th dan so hopefully i can get it soon

But belts need wins
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
But belts need wins

No, any played match counts as 1 qi whether it was a win, lose or a draw. Belts do not only count wins. You could have lost every game with 10000 qi and you will be a 10th dan black belt. The only thing that "winning" affects is your win percentage, your mod ranks and your global rank.
Excellent , then I can be 10th Dan in no time.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
No, any played match counts as 1 qi whether it was a win, lose or a draw. Belts do not only count wins. You could have lost every game with 10000 qi and you will be a 10th dan black belt. The only thing that "winning" affects is your win percentage, your mod ranks and your global rank.

I don't think Draw counts.
No, you cant, because you're just allowed to play 100 games in 1 day. I guess that if the only way to got qi is winning, everyone would be, 2nd dan, 3rd dan, 4th dan...

@Con:
Because, anyone would trick, i mean, it's easier draw 100 games in 1 day, because, you and your friend can choice small moves ( no damage ) and make it everytime. Understand?
Last edited by Kratos; Jun 20, 2013 at 06:07 PM.