View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Free heads for everyone.
At first I want to tell you that heads are not for everyone as I wrote before. I lied. Heads are only for RA members. If you see these symbols and you're still member of RA, you can not leave this thread without leaving a message here.
I'm sure you guys have your own heads, but what if you lose it? I'm willing to make some heads by myself and give it to you. Once when you lose your head you will praise me that there is still one remains. And for now I want you to tell me what kind of head do you want. Diamond himself will create a special picture for you to pull it on the head of your doll. I'm waiting for you, every comment is important.
Also, I can do nothing with my english-speaking skills. My english is bad and it's about to remain bad for all the time of my life, sry/
Now i can't leave this thread without leaving a message ;d I've seen plenty of "bad english" during my short life, but yours is pretty damn superb lad (that is good, mentioning just in case ) Also i appreciate what you're doing for everyone else here ;)
But why's the rum gone? :v
If you're making them, sure. Though I'm happy with my head and my girlfriend will make me a new one whenever I ask, i can appreciate the skills that goes into a diamond head. Turtle please. Any form of a turtle is perfectly alright. Old and wrinkly looking would be best.
Last edited by rcarey; Nov 13, 2013 at 06:35 PM.
If you insist, iv been trying to find a head for the set i have on now, so if you want to have a crack at it that's fine by me If you need a better view, dl and lp

Pic

Last edited by Zer0; Nov 13, 2013 at 06:17 AM.