Toribash
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Holy shit, anyone watch that Niengodsoh backdoor?

VES just got marn'd.

The correct terminology is xpeke'd. I really liked the strategy that VES used in game 2 too. Game 5 is gonna be super tense, we might witness some kind of incredibly cheesey all or nothing team composition...

Also, I'm gonna go ahead and call that CLG will lose to Azure Cats tomorrow.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
The correct terminology is xpeke'd. I really liked the strategy that VES used in game 2 too. Game 5 is gonna be super tense, we might witness some kind of incredibly cheesey all or nothing team composition...

Pretty sure even CLG thinks they're gonna lose.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post

I know it's called xpeke'd, it was a reference to Kobe yelling "THEY JUST GOT MARN'D"
-----
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Pretty sure even CLG thinks they're gonna lose.

bigfatjiji said they've been scrimming clg and winning 80% of the time.
Last edited by sham; May 12, 2013 at 02:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
inq.
But there's a difference between aram and normal games. Not saying she'z bad or anything but judging a champion only after an aram match isn't really the best way to judge him/her/it.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
But there's a difference between aram and normal games. Not saying she'z bad or anything but judging a champion only after an aram match isn't really the best way to judge him/her/it.

yeah,it's like when i see you play lee in aram.It's better to don't judge this ;l.
French Froggy
[OFRO]
Originally Posted by LaSer38 View Post
yeah,it's like when i see you play lee in aram.It's better to don't judge this ;l.

Lee Sin is always good in every mode.
I R IRONMAN
He meant a certain game where I failed miserably as lee in aram :P I usually poke with both Qs and W back to minions/allies. But that game was just too horrible that every time I Q ryze had to appear from a bush after coming back from dying or a flash and root me in place =(
That was such a dark day.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.