Toribash
Honestly, I'm not sure if I should go to colleg.lol. I want to take a break from all them studying.
So Linky going ingame, huh.
Well, I haven't tried redownloading TB since I posted my help-support thread thingy in there
Kinda forgot aboutit since no one replied to me for a while
Might as well check it
Welp, I´m going to college I get all the freedom I want, I can study whenever I want, play whenever I want. If I get the grades of course.
Fucking smooth.
I wish that was the case for me.
I could easily understand something if it was like Mathematics or something you have to use formulas to do it, I tend to understand the concept quite easily.
But it's different for things I have to learn so I do probably have a hard time getting the marks I want to.
Originally Posted by musket View Post
Welp, I´m going to college I get all the freedom I want, I can study whenever I want, play whenever I want. If I get the grades of course.

Good luck in college mate. Enjoy it while it lasts.
If you don't mind me asking, what college are you going to?
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
I'm in college and it's really fun with the class mates and all.
But you gotta study too balance it out freedom to study whenever you want
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Originally Posted by Estimax View Post
Good luck in college mate. Enjoy it while it lasts.
If you don't mind me asking, what college are you going to?

Haven´t decided yet but I´m kinda struggling at the moment with the grades so... don´t know if it´s going to be a good one or not...
Fucking smooth.
College is stressing me out. I haven't even started yet, but the application process itself is a hassle.
I wish there were a way to just instantly become a millionaire.
I'm gonna go ask Lil Wayne how a dumbass becomes a millionaire without education.
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Originally Posted by DeathNoteX View Post
College is stressing me out. I haven't even started yet, but the application process itself is a hassle.
I wish there were a way to just instantly become a millionaire.
I'm gonna go ask Lil Wayne how a dumbass becomes a millionaire without education.

I loled so hard at the last part.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.