9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[Piratez] Pirate of the Month
Every Month we will choose the member of the clan who we think has been helping the clan out. Whether it is just by being active,joining IRC, making a clan shop or having a good idea. People asking to be Pirate of the month will not get Pirate of the month. The Pirate of the Month will go up one rank. You can not be Pirate of the Month twice in a row.

This will be judged by Murm, Uric and I.

Questions welcome
Last edited by Murmayder; Dec 15, 2009 at 03:24 AM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
I say we welcome matt. Were good budd's and i'm sure he still wants the best for the hoodz clan, but he has decided to leave. He could be a great benefit to the clan, through skill, popularity, and helpfulness. At least lets give him a chance?
[L] | 3rd dan | Judo master | BISH | WP | X Piratez & HoLy
Cool. Well i'm currently working on the clan shop, and trying to think of genius idea to get first mate or overseer.... But this sounds like a good idea
He spent the officialization money on other things...... Grayve are you sure that wasnt his own money?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Look Spacey, the Hoodz Bank sent 50k to him, and he spent... Those 50k are not with him anymore... And in his transaction history, I don't see Delaid... But you judge...

#TribeOn
yea i know im declining matt due to this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
But wait!!! His account hystory is saying that he sent 40k then 10k... Looks like he got the TC back somehow...And then spent... But how?

#TribeOn
[Piratez] Clan Shop
Woo! So the piratez shop is now up and running. We have a small number of items, and texture, so please donate everything you can. All proceeds will go to PiratezChest.

Items sold: 13
Tc made: 29470

People who have donated:
Lebabris
SpaceLlama
GrayveXP
8OJ4N

If your names not on the list, please contact me.

To get to the shop, click here.

If you wish to donate tc, click here.

Goals

[x] 5k donated to PiratezChest through shop
[x] 15k donated to PiratezChest through shop
[ ] 30k donated to PiratezChest through shop
[ ] 60k donated to PiratezChest through shop
[ ] 100k donated to PiratezChest through shop

Now hurry up and donate!
Last edited by 52x32x52x1; Jan 5, 2010 at 12:29 AM.