9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

wtf did you even read what i said it makes perfect sense
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Nice background Check? This does sound DOGGY?!?!? Sry dude, you have to explain me better... I'm from a non-english-speaking country...

#TribeOn
Nice background check-- You found out information about him such as the scam= back ground check.

Dodgy- Not right, weird, suspicious

got it?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
They are pretty good except you left the ghost in one of them and the writing could be bigger and easier to read.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Piratez] Art and Texturers
This is a thread for people like me and Bojan who can make heads and Sigs etc. If you would like to join this please post some examples.

Non members can request heads, Sigs, avataras etc from us with a minimum payment of 1k.

Members:
SpaceLlama
8OJ4N

If requesting please request in a detailed format and wait for a Texturer to reply that they are on it. Also please include a price you are willing to pay. Tc earned may/may not be donated to the clan bank depending on the texturer who makes it.

Questions Welcome

Expecting new members soon as I know its not just me and Bojan who make heads etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Piratez] Replay makers
Members of this group are talented single player replay makers.

To get into this group you have to show a talent in replay making.

Members of this group can help you edit your replays for things like the clan video. Members of this group will also be guaranteed into the Clan video as they are the better replay makers of the clan.

Please post your best examples if you would like to join.

MemberList:
SpaceLlama

Examples of good replays are attatched (you need good replays to get you in)
Attached Files
Ownage headbut.rpl (41.2 KB, 4 views)
headbut.rpl (24.6 KB, 4 views)
Bumhit.rpl (60.3 KB, 3 views)
realistic punch v2.rpl (58.1 KB, 3 views)
punch bitch 2.rpl (60.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Festus; Dec 15, 2009 at 02:10 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Piratez] Video makers
This is a group for you video editors and it is mainly for the people who want to make the clan video. Seeming as I suck at video editing i will not be in this group.

Members of this group will need to work together with the replay makers to find good replays for the clan. Discussion and choice of Video theme/song can also be here.

Memberlist:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Piratez] Thread of Records!
This thread is for records within the clan.

These consist of highest streak etc. Suggestions for achievements/records are welcome as I don't really have any right now.

Current Records:

Most Uneducated on Sex: GravyeXP. See why HERE
Best Artist within the clan: 8OJ4N. See why HERE
Most Realistic Pirate UricHunt2. (He has one leg =O)
Last edited by Festus; Dec 18, 2009 at 11:18 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]