Toribash
I always associate GTA with Vice City or San Andreas.
They were old but they came out when I was young and it was quite popular around that time. Mum took Sand adreas away from me since I was too young at that time or so she says to play it for the words it uses and stuffs.
Cheeky really.
hahaha i only play vice city and san andreas for GTA
i play that game only for stealing and killing only, never do the mission at all
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by musket View Post
Screw GTA go watch LoL worlds shit´s hyped as fuuuuuuuuuuck.

Haha! I thought that TSM and C9 were gonna be prosauce.

I love Samsung White
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Originally Posted by clipsall View Post

And Mhm.
I was really curious to how the relation between Esdese and the main character would go on so I spoiled myself.
So I'm not really watching it currently, waiting for it to finish altogether. Kinda regret it, then again, maybe not.

The manga is better than the anime imo
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Most of the time Mangas are better than the animes. Take Full Metal alchemist for example they had to make it twice one being closer to the manga than the original anime. Or Naruto and Bleach which they cut out some of the cool fight scenes and so and so on
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Well, I'm not really a fan of the Naruto/One Piece /Bleach animes, prefered the manga.
I agree, most mangas are definately better. Akame Ga Kill falls under this as well.
But I still want to watch them even though they are not as good as the original artwork.
It's more interesting to "See" it.
Cheeky just got online on Toribash (Game)
I really has lost my touch in this.
Kept constantly losing to a black belt
;_;
:Sadfaec:

anyone cans get onlines and play wiff me?
Everytime I get on I just flat out get bored cause no one can match my skill.
I take that something from you, they complain, call a GM, GM sees me just leaves the room
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?