Ranking
Originally Posted by PandaHero View Post

Riot games ancient secrets must watch.

irelia has hands!
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
hey guys theres a new champ revealed with spells that heavily remind me of other champs

(jarvan, irelia, kayle, vlad etc)

Altho his/it's passive is kinda unique but the health cost isnt new
I'm a little confused by how they phrased his abilities, but I get the impression he doesn't gain health back except through one ability. I get the impression through that, that he's going to be a better jungler than top lane, contrary to what they say.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
so... i dunno why i stopped playing varus.

yup

THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
so... i dunno why i stopped playing varus.

yup

Imo, brutalizer is a waste on varus because he doesn't really have a burst, or a damage channel ult that it can take advantage of. Attack speed/pure ad is better
inq.
Originally Posted by PandaHero View Post

Riot games ancient secrets must watch.

I love dunkey so much.

Also, I'm almost out of bronze! ~50 more lp and a few more wins and I'm there.

dat vid is so awesome :O
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I'm a little confused by how they phrased his abilities, but I get the impression he doesn't gain health back except through one ability. I get the impression through that, that he's going to be a better jungler than top lane, contrary to what they say.

Aatrox has a kit designed both for Jungle and Top lane, he is overqualified for both roles due to being manaless, has a gap closer w/ CC and a ranged line nuke that slows.

What will make or break him in the jungle will be his abilities health costs and how much W will actually give you back per hit health wise. His ganks will be linear if Q is point to target but if its like Kha'zix leap then his ganks will be truly terrifying if he lands the knock up portion of it.

Because they've listed him as an Auto attacked oriented champion, I can only assume that high cooldowns ensure. He has no resets so his assassination and ad melee carry capabilities are limited.

He has 3 forms of self sustain through his passive (burst heal), his W (sustain heal) and E (Health refund if champions are hit). I believe his 1v1 sustained damage output is going to be quite prominent but can't see him having absurd AoE.

He is going to be a excellent fighter, especially when he obtains items such as Spirit Visage and Blade of the Ruined King. Bork is probably going to be his go to item unless he has really good ratios, if Riot gives an AP ratio on any of his abilities I believe Bork should be the rushed item. Frozen Mallet also feels like a necessity for this champion, but is highly dependent on how well he can stick to a target, he is an auto-attacked reliant champion and uses HP to cast abilities so Frozen Mallet makes an obvious choice in item building.

Along with SV, BORK and FM I believe the other 2 lifesteal items, Bloodthirster and Hydra will be great on him, aswell as Static Shiv and GA. His passive seems great in baiting and could heal quite a fair bit of health with SV, but due to it being listed as health restored, health reducing effects such as ignite and morellonomicon is going to be key counters to him. This also could coax players in taking cleanse on Aatrox or building a qss to remove the affects.

From a first glance at his kit, Aatrox is most likely going to dominant top lane with red elixir + 3 pot start. His kill potential with this start at level 3 could be monstrous, but without numbers on his base damage and ratio's, one can only assume.

Riot knows sustain is problematic, especially in top lane and with a champion revolved around health costs and lifesteal, they have to be careful with this champion. I would go more in-depth but without even seeing this champion in action yet, this is purely speculation.

TL; DR - Aatrox is either going to be broken or complete shit.

Link to his reveal on Riot's fancy new beta LoL site
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC