Toribash
My best game from master yi so far. (Season 2) Level 20 something

Master Yi 41 kills

I didnt know what to do with my money so I got full IE. \o/
hi
there is a new evolution on champion select flames.

seems new that "read summoners code" lol
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I have been doing good with whatever champion I use. I cant wait to reach level 30 so I can play ranked.
btw do any of you have any recommendations for champions? that cost under 4800 Ip

streak

[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

bronze for lyfe <3
been in bronze for quite some time now, only now am I learning to counter x.x
I am pathetic and useless.... give me some motivation guys I need your help cheer me on!

Originally Posted by JackerFx View Post
bronze for lyfe <3
been in bronze for quite some time now, only now am I learning to counter x.x
I am pathetic and useless.... give me some motivation guys I need your help cheer me on!

I was on bronze now Im going to gold.

Just chill and be calm.
Help your team every time and dont rage at them cause it affects their gameplay.
hi
help everyone i queue up with in aram is terrible

when it was in custom games most people knew what they were doing

not sure if it was worth the trade for more ip and less dodges for mostly horrible games where my team has no idea how to play the mode :z

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by kball View Post
I have been doing good with whatever champion I use. I cant wait to reach level 30 so I can play ranked.
btw do any of you have any recommendations for champions? that cost under 4800 Ip

streak

NEVER EVER START RANKED WHEN U HIT 30
ive used to make this and fucked up my elo. so dont try it until u made about 1k matches (thats what i say) and youre used to all lanes.

on the low levels isnt anything like support, jungler and so on.

so just hit 30, play some draft mode until u get used to every role/find your favorite roles. get used to a few champs in every role(not too much champs. as example, i only got 2 champs i play good for mid. and mid is my main role.) and then go ranked, u will rape the placement matches, gettin placed in gold and pushin your way till diamond.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Some people dodge in custom ARAM game more than normal ARAM game because people trying avoid terrible champions and finding overpower champions in ARMA. (Ex: Nidalee, Blitzcrank, Wizard Yi, and etc)
It's just a stupid cause some people trying to win match in custom game.

There's no "quit button" in Normal ARMA. Yea I hate that happen when stuck with terrible team without rerolls.
Last edited by Chris; May 7, 2013 at 08:29 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.