what is this i freaked out for a while
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
he cries for me
do you guys cry for me

also that music had me looking around for the youtube video but there was none
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by theHevy View Post
Wtf. I Shit my pants. Why would you do that. Excellent music choice apart from the fact that I was searching for 20 fucking minutes till i realized that this shit is fucking with me. Oh yeah, Today at school i was Loling and i turned around and i was like god damn, and when I open my eyes I see the fucking equivalent of a principal (basically a strict-ass motherfucking piece of shit) and I know im fucked. She just stares at me and in my head im just like - Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUUUUUUCK. in the end she was like - Motherfucker, you are coming with me and you are gonna read aloud the fucking bible and then we will have a session of cleaning your mouth out with glue and soap. In the end of the day i had to go to her to get my dru-- Boooks, yeah i meant books and she totally forgot :P Apart from that i got a haircut - still look like SHIT tho.
#spreadthe<3
I swear this is By far the funniest thread i have seen.

Your story telling skills are off the charts, had me on the edge of my seat :^)

Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
he cries for me
do you guys cry for me

also that music had me looking around for the youtube video but there was none

Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
Your story telling skills are off the charts, had me on the edge of my seat :^)

Why thank you dear sir :3
And also.
FUCK THAT MUSIC ;-; scared me again.
but mum told me not to bring aids home and hevys puns are bad enough to make it happen -Origami
This triggers my trollsenses.
it is called smokeymon green lavender town
Last edited by Fear; May 17, 2016 at 12:39 AM.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
This triggers my trollsenses.

hello mong old friend it's been a while since we last talked would you like some tea?
Originally Posted by 0rigami View Post
hello mong old friend it's been a while since we last talked would you like some tea?

I'm not a fan of tea, I prefer a big mug of espresso
Last edited by Mongius; May 16, 2016 at 11:19 PM.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat