Toribash
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Oh man.. 2 months of free time!! Amazing..
I have only 4 weeks a year.

Well yeah. I see it from the bad standpoint tho. More free time without breaks just makes you so much more unconcentrated. You start to, let´s say, accept the free lifestyle and then reality strikes, hard. But it is a nice time to get together eith friends or family. Next summer, I am planning on living with my aunt who lives in England for the 2 months time. Never been to England, any overseas country actually, so I am excited. My aunt recently had a baby, and I just love babies. I guess I have a bit of a motherly nature sometimes.
h
after the next wek i will have 2 more days, then it's 2 months of freedom.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Do/did any of you have problems with chemistry in school? Like, we have 2 teachers for chemistry, one is just such bad of a teacher that whatever she tries to explain in like, 2 months time, the other teacher explains in one or two classes. The thing is, we have more lessons with the first teacher, so it is kinda hard.

I understand the basics, it is just the more complicated stuff that I cannot get into my head.
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Do/did any of you have problems with chemistry in school? Like, we have 2 teachers for chemistry, one is just such bad of a teacher that whatever she tries to explain in like, 2 months time, the other teacher explains in one or two classes. The thing is, we have more lessons with the first teacher, so it is kinda hard.

I understand the basics, it is just the more complicated stuff that I cannot get into my head.

My chemistry teacher is a horrible teacher. He expects so much of us while he goes on with talking about something for over 1 hour. This makes it extremely hard to concentrate on what he says and learn anything. We try to tell him but his ignorant little ego says something else.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
I feel you guys. Last school year my 2nd quarter grade in science was the lowest because it was chemistry. darn stoichiometry Our teacher wasn't the problem, it was mostly because of my classmates who would sleep in class then once they find out a quiz was coming they'd ask the smart guys (me included, which is a kind of pain in the butt) to teach them. As if the lesson wasn't hard enough, I'd be distracted because of the ones who kept asking me questions because they weren't listening. Any way, we've surpassed that which is kinda great, but this year we're tackling physics.

May the odds be ever in my favor
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
My chemistry teacher is a horrible teacher. He expects so much of us while he goes on with talking about something for over 1 hour. This makes it extremely hard to concentrate on what he says and learn anything. We try to tell him but his ignorant little ego says something else.

Oh man, twinsies
We are a gifted class. Now what that stands for in our school I have no idea, as our grades are sometimes worse than normal classes. But this one teacher is just so clingy on the Gifted thing. She literally thinks we have the brains of an average 20 year old.
h
Physics is meh, especially if you get to know the equations. And now I'm facing college, I'm again forced to study Gen. Chemistry, which is butthurting because I'm taking Computer Engineering.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY