Ranking
Hey shook, I've been thinking about getting a drawing tablet for a while now but I'm a bit confused as to what size would be recomended. Which one are you using currently?
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Mainly an age-old Wacom Bamboo Pen, which is quite small indeed, although here on my gaming rig i've borrowed my brothers much bigger Aiptek HyperPen 10000U (which i believe is massively outdated by now, and frankly it doesn't feel as nice as the Wacom, but it works). Still entirely servicable though, so if you're just starting out and are on a budget, i'd recommend the smallest Wacom Intuos Draw you can get (and if money ISN'T an issue, well, get a bigger one!). Regardless of tablet size, it's going to feel different from drawing on paper (well, until you get a Cintiq), so it's just a matter of getting used to your tablet. Just remember, bigger = pricier. :v

tl;dr get a Wacom
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
well okay then here have a completely normal horse

hhhhhhhhhh

horses in games/movies are like dogs

but anyone who stared into the godless eyes of a real life horse knows
there's no mercy in them
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post

there's no mercy in them

fuck chuck, you alright?
beware
the goblin
You guys are just talking this shit up in an attempt to get Nightin out of the shame of eating all that horse meat aren't you
oh yeah
Just qurious

How does it feel being part of a game/Community for almost 10 years now?

i myself can't understand where time goes in most cases (ik the difference of me being here since 10 and you 07 but still, long ass time)

n ye, draw me a doodle of a turtle with a cheese instead of the Shell.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
It feels strikingly similar to having been a part of the community for almost 9 years.

:U

More seriously, it mostly just makes me feel old, i was 14 years old when i joined and am now 24. :'D
Truth be told, i haven't been engaged enough in the community to really notice the changes. I mean yes, it has grown massively (and we've lost a lot of old faces), and i was very surprised to see Toribash getting free with the advent of 3.0 (which seems like ages ago now that we're at 5.02), but beyond that, the part about the community that i remember the most is the tendency to make creative April Fools jokes.

In an entirely different vein, this community has also kind of served as a social playground for me, where i could try out things and figure out who i am without negatively affecting people too much (which is a great thing when you consider that my face to face socializing was stunted heavily by bullying at school). I mean, i did have a period where i was a huge asshole in Wibbles (although in my own defense, i would point out to people who PM'd me that i wasn't being serious and didn't actually mean any of it), but it thankfully dawned upon me that it felt much better to be a goofball. I've tried texturing, modding, moderating, hosting, co-leading a clan and hell, even being the leader of a relatively large and prestigious organization, and that's all besides my ventures within replay making (which, apparently, people thought were good enough to give me a fancy golden name for).

Long story short, i've tried pretty much everything the game has to offer, so i'm only really hanging around because i like the community, and because i've met some particularly awesome people in here. c:

also yes

is this what they call a chortle

Originally Posted by saadBRAVE View Post
hi guys c :

HELLO

Originally Posted by VIDEOGAMES View Post
You guys are just talking this shit up in an attempt to get Nightin out of the shame of eating all that horse meat aren't you

nah i'm trying to shame him for not sharing with me

that POOPBUTT

also hi broshop i wish i could be on IRC without fucking up my hands :<

Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
fuck chuck, you alright?

how much fuck could a fuck chuck chuck if a fuck chuck could chuck fuck?

Originally Posted by Chuck View Post

there's no mercy in them

HORSES WERE NOT BRED FOR MERCY

ONLY HUNGER

and maybe riding

BUT MOSTLY HUNGER