Toribash
For this event you got to pick the 3 best players or 3 players from our clan. How are we going to pick who is the 3 players?
I suppose it doesn't need to be the best players, Since most active people would be needed so they can play all the games that are required.
Maybe we could do a annomonose vote so people don't get offended or something, I don't know if people care that much thou haha. Or maybe we can just decide
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Intruiged how you got a 3 letter name, however, whichever admin did that is silly and suo will be mad at them

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
shhhhhh
Im pretty curious as well. I went through 3 name changes, all 3 payed for, and wasn't allowed to get a name change to a 3 lettered name. Pretty shitty.

Forgot I was an admin and could check it myself, lul

.. Ofcourse it was him...

*sigh*
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Xgaurd is the irc mascot.

also cat did some work for a promo vid so got a namechange for free

I got 100% in my optoelectronics physics unit exam

#Itsallcomingupneko
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Yes to Hero

Yes to Cat

Also back now, had a great time but its good to be back home
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS