Toribash
I don't know why, but it seems this clan is waaaay to active for me to keep up xD

gg guys, you're faster than I am.
Sorry for my some inactive days, I had some problems with school.
Добро не ценится — люди от него наглеют.
Ascend got official.
I am not sure why did they deny tgs.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sorry for inactivity, have much performances and some irl problems.
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
Oh nice. Btw, Tgs is good clan, it have a lot of experienced members, but they don't follow the rules, this clan have a lot of spam and they all are so... conviced....
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Oh nice. Btw, Tgs is good clan, it have a lot of experienced members, but they don't follow the rules, this clan have a lot of spam and they all are so... conviced....

Well, the clan leader probably cares more about their members' skills ingame then on the the forums.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Yeah I always talk to them about the officially but they said to me they will be soon , btw congrats for ascend official
Originally Posted by MudJad View Post
Yeah I always talk to them about the officially but they said to me they will be soon , btw congrats for ascend official

You might want to say this on the [Ascend] forums, i presume.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post

Yup, clan council doesn't score people for their in-game skills, but forum activities.