Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

War
Being a clan [Hack] leader, I declare clan [Elite] a war. I throw down a challenge to you in Aikido mod, at any day (I suggest the weekend ~ 16.00-21.00GMT).
I offer to hold 3x3, 4x4, 5х5 team duels clanwar (for ex. Hector vs. hidingwarior, Nirs vs. patriotz, and so on with "1st to 3wins" matches).

We are waiting for your decision.
WHAT!? but if I posted that thread! :S how come they got banned? i mean they didnt do anything! i demand them to get unbanned and i get banned instead of them, for the length of the both, six days!
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
i fail to recognize the reasons why you want war but others have proposed the same and we have not any intentions to wage war against you, that's all i have to say, it's my opinion and i belive everyone else in this clan thinks like this so you can either wait for our leader to be unbanned and speak to him about this or accept my simple apologies for anyone who made you mad enough to want war and an offer of fighting me in aikido knowing that you will win since i'm only a black belt and a noob in that mod, but if it is enough to ease any conflict i have no problems on it... on the other hand, if you wish a friendly war only for fun then in that case you should wait for our leader and propose a competitive war, it's up to you.
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
Sorry =(
= ( i cant get on cuz i started school 2 weeks ago and i cant play TB and the keyboard doesnt work as well well cya D=
Hidingwarior can't reply since he was incidentally suspended. He requested I relay a message in this thread on his behalf:

"I absolutely don't want a useless war with you. I vote no."
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hidingwarior can't reply since he was incidentally suspended. He requested I relay a message in this thread on his behalf:

"i told patriotz to tell you guys, I wasn't abnned for that I was actually banned for some "i agree" posts. sorry about that"
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DaMasta: Ya i got banned for something in the same thread.... Its pretty lame but its not that long of a ban. I didnt even see that Chac said not to do what I did.... X( damz. Im oficially unbanned the 5th of October. See you guys then.

PS: Chac seems to ban people with EASE so watch out for him. people dont get banned for flaming and spamming the "f" word but they get banned for putting up a pic of jabba from start wars WTF?