Toribash
i saw the Application and i was going to say yes if your replays was good enough
i srsly liked the Application
it was amazing i srsly love it
but sorry man
when i saw the replay i got disappointed
every thing about the app was perfect doe
but am a replay person so i will say no
you need to play a lot thats it but hey you are an awesome person
and i love you
so pls app again if you get denied
and try to use more sp replays and thanks <3
best of luck doe
[Tricktionary]-[Vector]
Originally Posted by Kirinoi View Post
i saw the Application and i was going to say yes if your replays was good enough
i srsly liked the Application
it was amazing i srsly love it
but sorry man
when i saw the replay i got disappointed
every thing about the app was perfect doe
but am a replay person so i will say no
you need to play a lot thats it but hey you are an awesome person
and i love you
so pls app again if you get denied
and try to use more sp replays and thanks <3
best of luck doe

Thanks man, I usually do mp, but just for you i'll add a couple sp ones in the upcoming week, if I get denied :P
Vector Application
Hey there. My name is Xiolune. Some of you may know my main Azalfeon, which I will soon trade my stuff from that account to this account. Anyway, on with my app!

I'm pretty sure I'm a seasoned replay maker (Not to grade myself), I'm often active on the forum and I'm usually ingame for 2 hours each day in a week or every 3-4 days, sometimes just the weekend. I'm up for challenges most times, can parkour fine, and I'm really good on my feet. I often spar a lot with others (Shadow0242 on my main, Cokepoke on my main, Fr0stycube on my main, Sunha on my main, and the list goes on and on.....) and I've also met others in this clan (Kirinoi, Shikkumo....the list will hopefully grow longer). I do not have Skype, for online safety reasons with parents unfortunately, but I gave Discord, and if this clan doesn't already have a Discord server, someone can create one. Finally, the only other clan I've been in was on my main Azalfeon. I hope I'm accepted with open arms into this clan, and I hope I've gained your trust. (If I am lucky enough to be invited into such an elderly clan as this one, I'll say my goodbyes and leave my other clan Mystic) ONTO THE REPLAYS!!1111!

Attached Files
Xio~T-Rectus.rpl (341.7 KB, 7 views)
Xio~SparCOMPLETE.rpl (541.0 KB, 6 views)
AE~A-C Spar 3.rpl (1,018.8 KB, 5 views)
AE~DanceOfPurpleAndGreen.rpl (623.0 KB, 3 views)
AE~RunningPracV3.rpl (159.7 KB, 6 views)
Rated R for Retarded
Rated B for Butter
sorry no for me
didnt like your replays. you dont have enough experience in art mods
(art mods = spar parkour tricking)
best of luck though
[Tricktionary]-[Vector]
Originally Posted by Kirinoi View Post
sorry no for me
didnt like your replays. you dont have enough experience in art mods
(art mods = spar parkour tricking)
best of luck though

Alright, thanks I tried I guess
Rated R for Retarded
Rated B for Butter
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
My Application

Hey Vector!
Shikkumo pointed me in your direction, so I decided to apply after awhile!

So to start off this app, my name is Tyler Millar. I'm seventeen (although sometimes I still feel like I should be four.)

I live in Ontario, Canada, so my time zone is EST, which is GMT - 5
I've been playing toribash for around a year and a half now, and I absolutely adore the game. In fact, I play it nearly every day, or whenever I get the chance to scrape a couple hours together. At this rate, toribash is going to swallow me whole! (p.s It already has)

I'm looking to apply to vector because of its chill community, its strong members, and also because you're an active clan. You guys seem to have a sense of humour, a sense of responsibility and caring, as well as a friendship with each other, and i'm really liking that about you guys!

I am very active ingame, but not as much on forums, mainly because i'd rather be sparring and parkouring thanchatting. but rest assured, I will post something at least once a week! I usually just check around on forums, not talk.

I have only ever been in one other clan, and that's mystic. it was my home, but it died months ago, and I've been clanless for awhile.

My Game Skills
My biggest strengths in this game come from sparring and parkouring for sure. I mainly spar co-operatively, and parkour whenever I get the chance. Those two sports are what I excel at, and I hope you'll find these replays adequate enough to show you that!

Stuff About Me
Just a couple little things about me

So as of 3 years ago, I wanted to become an EDM artist. I didn't know what I was doing, where I was going with this musical addiction of mine, or how to achieve it. So after a year and a half of tinkering around with free music programs, I happened upon a program called presonus "studio one 3". I've been working with this DAW for little over 2 years now, and I've come out with some decent stuff. Hopefully you'll like some of my stuff (I always like to show my progress to others, I hope you don't mind!)

Faded Remix | "Into You" Remix

I'm coming with another tune real soon, so hopefully you'll check these out, and my new track when it hits

I'm very into rock climbing, freerunning, and biking IRL, there's not many moments where i'm not on my bike cruising around town. I LOVE EDM music, it's basically the only genre I listen to (so if you need some good edm tunes, I'll hook you up :P) I also take martial arts, Kung-Fu, kickboxing, grappling, and wrestling, and in between all of this I find time to get my school work done and play at least 3 hours of toribash every day (what can I say? I'm a busy guy) I'm mostly involved with Kung-Fu though, and I assist in classes to help the kids become better martial artists. There are even a couple time when I'll teach the class myself, and it usually goes pretty well!

Conclusion
So that about wraps it up! Thank you for your time, and I hope my application is acceptable to let you know who I am, what I do, and how I act :P

my skype is quite long, sorry about this (it's "happygoluckyisfourleafclover". I made this account when I was like 11, don't judge me)

now, I am applying from an alternate account, my main is cokepoke, who is also not in a clan. the only reason i'm applying from this account is because I use karbn so much more than I do my main. so if you don't feel comfortable inviting this account, please invite cokepoke, if i'm accepted Thanks once more, if you have any questions, pm me :P

It seems i am in disagreeance with you,
Kirinoi. I see some replay skill developing here,
also karbn is a friend on mine i have known him for a few
months now and he seems pretty cool to me. I would like to
have him in. Anyone else opinions please? I love the app too
Last edited by Shikkumo; Dec 13, 2016 at 12:02 AM.
~Smoke Weed
shikkumo i like Karbn too but when i saw the replays i said no
i am a replay guy and i hope he gets in
and i said my fully honest opinion on him
[Tricktionary]-[Vector]
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
My Application

Hey Vector!
Shikkumo pointed me in your direction, so I decided to apply after awhile!

So to start off this app, my name is Tyler Millar. I'm seventeen (although sometimes I still feel like I should be four.)

I live in Ontario, Canada, so my time zone is EST, which is GMT - 5
I've been playing toribash for around a year and a half now, and I absolutely adore the game. In fact, I play it nearly every day, or whenever I get the chance to scrape a couple hours together. At this rate, toribash is going to swallow me whole! (p.s It already has)

I'm looking to apply to vector because of its chill community, its strong members, and also because you're an active clan. You guys seem to have a sense of humour, a sense of responsibility and caring, as well as a friendship with each other, and i'm really liking that about you guys!

I am very active ingame, but not as much on forums, mainly because i'd rather be sparring and parkouring thanchatting. but rest assured, I will post something at least once a week! I usually just check around on forums, not talk.

I have only ever been in one other clan, and that's mystic. it was my home, but it died months ago, and I've been clanless for awhile.

My Game Skills
My biggest strengths in this game come from sparring and parkouring for sure. I mainly spar co-operatively, and parkour whenever I get the chance. Those two sports are what I excel at, and I hope you'll find these replays adequate enough to show you that!

Stuff About Me
Just a couple little things about me

So as of 3 years ago, I wanted to become an EDM artist. I didn't know what I was doing, where I was going with this musical addiction of mine, or how to achieve it. So after a year and a half of tinkering around with free music programs, I happened upon a program called presonus "studio one 3". I've been working with this DAW for little over 2 years now, and I've come out with some decent stuff. Hopefully you'll like some of my stuff (I always like to show my progress to others, I hope you don't mind!)

Faded Remix | "Into You" Remix

I'm coming with another tune real soon, so hopefully you'll check these out, and my new track when it hits

I'm very into rock climbing, freerunning, and biking IRL, there's not many moments where i'm not on my bike cruising around town. I LOVE EDM music, it's basically the only genre I listen to (so if you need some good edm tunes, I'll hook you up :P) I also take martial arts, Kung-Fu, kickboxing, grappling, and wrestling, and in between all of this I find time to get my school work done and play at least 3 hours of toribash every day (what can I say? I'm a busy guy) I'm mostly involved with Kung-Fu though, and I assist in classes to help the kids become better martial artists. There are even a couple time when I'll teach the class myself, and it usually goes pretty well!

Conclusion
So that about wraps it up! Thank you for your time, and I hope my application is acceptable to let you know who I am, what I do, and how I act :P

my skype is quite long, sorry about this (it's "happygoluckyisfourleafclover". I made this account when I was like 11, don't judge me)

now, I am applying from an alternate account, my main is cokepoke, who is also not in a clan. the only reason i'm applying from this account is because I use karbn so much more than I do my main. so if you don't feel comfortable inviting this account, please invite cokepoke, if i'm accepted Thanks once more, if you have any questions, pm me :P

Ok app was holy shit a lot more info that we needed
but replays not so good specially those parkours were not good "sorry"
spars ok but u sometimes make something bad and just to cover it u just hold it and it looks bad and it doesnt look flowy (im not saying for u to be the flowest man in the world but at least try to not change direction when u fail)
its a No for my opinion try next time when u work out with your tori movement and flow
-----
Originally Posted by Xiolune View Post
Hey there. My name is Xiolune. Some of you may know my main Azalfeon, which I will soon trade my stuff from that account to this account. Anyway, on with my app!

I'm pretty sure I'm a seasoned replay maker (Not to grade myself), I'm often active on the forum and I'm usually ingame for 2 hours each day in a week or every 3-4 days, sometimes just the weekend. I'm up for challenges most times, can parkour fine, and I'm really good on my feet. I often spar a lot with others (Shadow0242 on my main, Cokepoke on my main, Fr0stycube on my main, Sunha on my main, and the list goes on and on.....) and I've also met others in this clan (Kirinoi, Shikkumo....the list will hopefully grow longer). I do not have Skype, for online safety reasons with parents unfortunately, but I gave Discord, and if this clan doesn't already have a Discord server, someone can create one. Finally, the only other clan I've been in was on my main Azalfeon. I hope I'm accepted with open arms into this clan, and I hope I've gained your trust. (If I am lucky enough to be invited into such an elderly clan as this one, I'll say my goodbyes and leave my other clan Mystic) ONTO THE REPLAYS!!1111!

Originally Posted by Xiolune View Post

I suposse that you are new to toribash its a NO (not cuse u are new)
u dont have the flow and u just when u fail u just leave it there to make the other thing that u were gonna do u dont cover ur fail u just let it there.
For my opinion learn this game better work with your movement and then re apply and u might get a chance
Last edited by Deni; Dec 13, 2016 at 10:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
I guess it'a time to come back the academy
We are also dedicated to grow some active replaymakers and grow strong loyal members of family
I have one idea, if you guys are on it you will be in clan
1 replay per one day to improve your skills, our members will cnc your replays
If you guys won't share 1 replay per day you will be kicked
Yes from me
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
I guess it'a time to come back the academy
We are also dedicated to grow some active replaymakers and grow strong loyal members of family
I have one idea, if you guys are on it you will be in clan
1 replay per one day to improve your skills, our members will cnc your replays
If you guys won't share 1 replay per day you will be kicked
Yes from me

I like this idea, but if it would be acceptable to lengthen the time spend making replays, say one replay every 2 days, i'd love that. I just don't think I could keep up with that, as there are just some replays that I make that wouldn't be acceptable to post, as they'd probably suck. that's my only worry about that