Toribash
You have my yes, since I've seen you around and you seem like a pretty cool guy imo.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Hmm, I want to say yes to yoyomagg but I'm not 100% sure I should.

Also, Zayex I was wondering about steve as well. :3
Try pming him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Onimaru View Post
I am vote no. If you only MIGHT be active you definitely don't have the dedication that I am looking for.

We*

Silly padawan.

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Hmm, I want to say yes to yoyomagg but I'm not 100% sure I should.

Also, Zayex I was wondering about steve as well. :3
Try pming him.

I am willing to vouch for him.

Also, I will pm, but ALSO also, what about God and isaac? I loved them dearly.
You can try, I kind of like isaac but I'm a little bit iffy about God (but I think I do know him/her)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Zayex told me to join. I'mma joining. Also I don't remember you tbh, DruggedPanda, but I have a panda kigurumi (one piece panda pajamas) now. So, ye.
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Zayex told me to join. I'mma joining. Also I don't remember you tbh, DruggedPanda, but I have a panda kigurumi (one piece panda pajamas) now. So, ye.

DruggedPanda is MocroGunz.

Also yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and send isaac the invite, since he was in [Fantasy], plus, if azure has a sudden change of heart he can just B&B&kick.
-----
Originally Posted by Onimaru View Post
I am vote no. If you only MIGHT be active you definitely don't have the dedication that I am looking for.

Also yeah, this no is redacted.
Last edited by Zayex; Jan 12, 2013 at 06:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Zayex you can't just do this invite out of the blue. Issac you will be given trial status until everyone votes on you so please post an application.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Yoyomagg, I would say it's a yes.
If Azure agrees, he'll send an invite.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]