Toribash
Hire a mercenary.
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
Where is Syria?
Is it in Islam or Iraq or what ever country?

Also, why would you need a mercenary?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
^ the above user does not keep current with things going on in the world and doesn't even know where Syria is

Last edited by tertywerty; Oct 1, 2012 at 07:30 AM.
I honestly don't. I try not to get into political things, and wars. I donkt really find it needed for me to know what is going on with things.

Also, is Syria in Egypt?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
I honestly don't. I try not to get into political things, and wars. I donkt really find it needed for me to know what is going on with things.

Also, is Syria in Egypt?

I don't know what it's called but if you look on a map the really long flat thing at the bottom of it is syria.
the god
I don't have a map.
Also, I've never really taken Geography classes in school.
I barely know where few of the states are in the U.S. and I bet I don't know the capitals of most of them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
I don't have a map.
Also, I've never really taken Geography classes in school.
I barely know where few of the states are in the U.S. and I bet I don't know the capitals of most of them.

I found an image on bing
the god
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
^ the above user does not keep current with things going on in the world and doesn't even know where Syria is

exactly...

Also, is Syria in Egypt?

what in Egypt ? lol seriously ?
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
I don't know what it's called but if you look on a map the really long flat thing at the bottom of it is syria.

........ omg hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
I found an image on bing

OMG ..... loooooooool Wait are you serious ? really..really are you serious ?
Originally Posted by hushpupp1e View Post
oh yeah I remember Syria being down there.

WTF ? and you remember it being down there ? lol I live in Syria....Does anyone live in "Syira" on the map ? lol

ah well after this map I finally know you guys are kidding.