Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
'Top dogs'. No. We are the leaders, not a pack of blood-hungry hounds.

Anywho, I updated the ranks, promoted the people who got promoted, and made the spaces equally short between the ranks. I'm tired now. Snooz snooz, guys.

nice work on the userbars but in Spark child theres a gap between the 2 userbars. Also mrmadpandas userbar is larger than the others.

And. Is fusionman staying or r u going to kick him out? I promised him that id keep him in the clan i may not have the power to but he deserves to hes been with us since the beggining.

But his name isnt in the userbars... might be halusinating
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
I can't stand inactivity. Makes me feel sick. If it was my decision, I would have all the inactive people kicked. I really do not like the thought of having a half-dead clan.

I dunno. Maybe he didn't have a bar to begin with. Either that, or I deleted the wrong one.

Guys, bro time. /jo Fyre

now
Last edited by poppo361; Nov 16, 2011 at 10:49 PM.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
I have a suggestion to how we as a clan can improve our reputation. If we offer some sort of sweepstakes, or TC prize server, it would show that we as a clan give back to the community.
Originally Posted by skullandbo View Post
I have a suggestion to how we as a clan can improve our reputation. If we offer some sort of sweepstakes, or TC prize server, it would show that we as a clan give back to the community.

yea i can see that. But tbh toribash community sucks. Most of the people ive met just want tc no thank you what so ever. They take take take but never give. Us doing this would show that we arn't like those "people" but where will we get this tc? Good ideas must be backed up.

I also thought of this. We make a betting server in which there will be 1k nudges if it is sucessful eg) 28/32 people in the room we can easily make 20k in 30 minutes. But well have to make sure people join. ~ advertise

Also it should be hosted by fyrebank.

second matter ~ fyre tourney: due to the few if any application for this tourney it will now be going open to the public. you all were givin a chance to join the tourney ~ help out the clan/ earn some tc but due to the shortage of people who applied it will be opened to the public. Hurry and send your applications to spmSL.

Refrence to the tourney info. Will be available somewhere in the previous 5-10 pages... you find out :P
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
speaking of take,take,take i just got hack of all items :/.
At this point in time i really don't want to play but i guess ill have to deal.
later fyre family.
Last edited by darky90210; Nov 17, 2011 at 02:16 AM.
Well since the Tourney will generate Tc, I thought a rule could be that all winners that receive Tc for winning games have to donate a percentage to the fyrebank. Also, I propose that we all members donate a minimum of 2000 Tc to the tori bank prior to the sweepstakes, which I thought could take place on Christmas Day, to ensure that we are able to do it. And if your idea on how to generate Tc works, that could help it even further. As for frugal toribash players, giving out Tc is more of a statement than taking. Showing that we have the Tc to give away could attract potential members.
If we're going to host an event, all cash MUST go to other people. We cannot keep anything, or make any profit.

Oh, and the only way we would make FAST money, is through marketting. Over 10k tc in about 1 day. Really.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
We can make a multitude of TC by both doing tourneys and marketing. And if we do go forward with my plan, I created a good title for the server. "Fyre's Got The Christmas Spirit."
Got a video maker. Someone from Frost. Pidda says he is good. So e-mail your BEST replay to bigmayan11@aim.com. Higher-ups may have multiple ones. Also send a screenie of your tori. The tourny is being worked on, I just haven't had much time at all to do anything lately.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
I dont feel like sifting through ten pages to find info. What should the app look like? Ill send the app.
We should also all put the tourney info in our sig's so people see it. And do globals. Same with the betting server. I had a pretty good server going the other day. I had like 15 people in it. There wasn't any betting but they were offering for nudges.
Also: replay
EDITL Wow I totally got ninja'd by like five posts. Anyways, /jo fyre everyone
EDIT EDIT" I put an L instead of a : because that spot was right in my blind spot on my screen crack.
EDIT EDIT EDIT: YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. GET OUTTA HERE QUOTATION MARK.
Attached Files
Spar- Silentww.rpl (554.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by dagreja; Nov 17, 2011 at 04:23 AM.
No.