Toribash
View Poll Results: What should Wik do first as your friendly LMod?
Clean-up anything thats over a month old
1 Votes / 14.29%
Do an activity check with a five day limit
3 Votes / 42.86%
Nothing
1 Votes / 14.29%
Other (do tell below)
2 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Ginkey View Post
damnit i accidently pushed edit.
That happens when i get on this board.
Because i have the ability to edit posts. and it's next to quote button

Yeah, I have the same problem on my clan board. Kind of gets irritating
Quit, probably.
I just returned from the best Muse concert ever. It was so awesome, I was so close I could probably spit Matt on the shoes.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Maybe That one? You could start with a different song for the inro (if there'll be one) and then "BOOOM" ;)

7th Dan
As Free as I can be.
Name: Carnage
Why do you want to join: It's a fucking awsome org with a lot of nice people and some Fags that i know, and because is nice to meet people like artists and more replay makers, to discuss some ideas...
Clan you are in: NONE "afraid to get in a clan"
Forum activity 1-10: 8,75... I enter all the days and check everything...
Favorite Mods: Aikido,
Any infractions/points? (be honest): From me no :3
*What's your talent on TB (texture make, replay making, art making, etc.) : Making replays "Also, i know i bit of recolor :3" "i did my avatar and sig"²
Belt: 10th Dan Black Belt
Other stuff about you & Game Card:

The win ratio from this acc sux because i bought this... belive, it was worst... my older acc was almost hacked, the same guy who hacked my friend... so i dont play with the other more...
The usercard from my older acc:

I never spent a dolar on toribash, since i dont have paypal, and i would never spend money on a game... what i got i got from buying and selling...

Now some fluffy replays... i "smurf" doing dismembers... but i also do some parkour "and i suck at dancing, but i try :P" AND i know i little bit about haxing replays...

Replays description... then you'll have a notion from what is what...

Infierno loko = parkour
All Hope Is Gone and Brak Tom = "dancing"
Teleport = Hax
Elevator and Launcher = Stylish dismembers... Launcher extremely old, but stylish
Facedown, Playing the Cards, Selling Cars, Sweetness = Pure carnage :3 Real dismembers... 800k damage on swetness...
Attached Files
Infierno Loko.rpl (452.9 KB, 6 views)
All Hope Is Gone.rpl (238.0 KB, 5 views)
Carnage - Brak Tom.rpl (327.9 KB, 5 views)
#Teleport.rpl (59.2 KB, 6 views)
Carnage - Elevator.rpl (106.7 KB, 5 views)
Carnage - Launcher.rpl (96.1 KB, 5 views)
Carnage - Facedown.rpl (147.9 KB, 4 views)
Carnage - Playing the Cards.rpl (164.5 KB, 4 views)
Carnage - Selling Cars.rpl (175.9 KB, 4 views)
Carnage - Sweetness.rpl (208.2 KB, 7 views)
FFF-

Forgot about this. Ratings will be up soon.

Well, only one entry. Makes it easy.

--------------------------------------

Fightback:

oh, look, Uke got a necklace: Cockblock skeet Marry me . If you manage do dm with that, make a thread about it in replays and harvest the respect. Awesome. The rest of the replay was a tad stiff and slow, though.

What is it meam: I'm guessing a nograb combo. Anyway, pretty good, good use of the ground for momentum, but again, a tad slow. This might be because of the distance between targets. I find that no grab replays are easier in sambo gravity, because stuff doesn't fly off that easily. Experiment for your own though.

nongrabb what is it meam: well, not too hard of a guess, it's in front of the name. This was pretty good, but what really helps in single decaps is that you make it as strong looking as you can. You can do this by giving the head a good swing after the decap for example. This was pretty hard in your position though.

nongrabb what is it meam 2: This one is pretty much the same as the above, but it did look stronger. So cool.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash