Fairy Tail: "Fyre Style: Fyre KICK!!!"

Watching:
Bleach
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
And for the 11th time, D.N.Angel

Not reading anything atm.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Ushio and Tora is what i have finally finished reading, it really is my favorite manga of all time, i cant emphasize that enough, go look it up, even if its not something that you would normally like, despite its flaws, it is well worth the investment of time to at least give a chance.
on another note i finished watching Legend Of The Galactic Heroes the other day.
Im not sure if i approve or not, im glad i watched it , but im not sure if i wasted my time or not, i am slightly unsatisfied? im not sure.
Started reading... And finished Mirai Nikki.
At times Yuno was pretty comically insane, but at other times she was totally batshit insane crazy.
I'm still not quite sure how Yukiteru could deal with her... Despite what he said in the later volumes.

Started reading Shin Angyo Onshi. This has the same creators who did Island.
why is that woman still wearing her prison "clothes"

Also started reading Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro.
it's pretty acidic with the interesting drawing style and Neuro
Guilty Crown status: PICKED THE FUCK UP.

FUCK YES, COLONEL EAGLEMAN

NOW THIS DUDE IS A GAIJIN'S GAJIN. SOMEONE GET ME SOME HAMBURGERS AND LET'S ALL GO WEAR OUR SHOES IN THE HOUSE. I HAVE A NEW FAVORITE CHARACTER.

DAN'S THE MAN

DAN'S THE MAN PART TWO

Last edited by up2u; Nov 25, 2011 at 07:02 PM.
Started reading Onani Master Kurosawa.
I thought it'd be super ecchi. It's surprisingly good. At least the first volume.

Finished A Fairytale for the Demon Lord. It's my first series that was completed when I was following its releases.
...sudden reversal in the last two chapters.
There'll be a sequel, though. With a different title. Hopefully the first chapter will be released soon.
I went back a little bit in Naruto and started reading from the mission where Asuma died.

Damn shame, good thing Shikamaru got revenge.

Also found this cool pic of how Shikamaru might look in the future

here

Last edited by Simon; Nov 26, 2011 at 03:33 AM.
piratez
Originally Posted by Kyou-kun View Post
aaaaa I need to start Guilty Crown some time.

I started it already, and here's my opinion:

Amazing art and animation, with a "meh" style plot. It's not really interesting, but won't knock you out from boredom.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]