Toribash
I want deady in the clan, dont get me wrong. Hes an amazing player, mature, active. I just figured he needed a better/faster opner.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by starrzz View Post
Deady's in ?!

Not yet. I dont want to be in unless I earn it

Here are some new openers I made after I read Schec's post. Obviously they need a lot of work, and honestly I would have to run them through the replay reader thing to remember them. But I DO think I should get some new ones going, I only have 3, and the only ones I really know hardly ever work.

So here they are, I like number 5 the best, just ignore the DQ >.>
Attached Files
NewWushu1.rpl (22.3 KB, 11 views)
NewWushu2.rpl (24.9 KB, 8 views)
NewWushu3.rpl (27.6 KB, 8 views)
NewWushu4.rpl (27.6 KB, 12 views)
NewWushu5.rpl (19.2 KB, 14 views)
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I like number 5 and 4

I wasn't expecting you to come up with this many in such a short time!

Well, you now have my vote, fair and square ;)

Post in the RASTA thread if you have an opener that you want to tweak. I always keep an eye out for that thread :>
[A L P H A]
Originally Posted by scheczudio View Post
I like number 5 and 4

I wasn't expecting you to come up with this many in such a short time!

Well, you now have my vote, fair and square ;)

Post in the RASTA thread if you have an opener that you want to tweak. I always keep an eye out for that thread :>

Cool Thanks. If I make it in I will probably post at least one or two of those ^
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
i would like to join some one invited me

name;killer3366
belt; 6dan
best mods;beta box,wushu,judo
Attached Files
the hits of death.rpl (115.2 KB, 15 views)
that is how u do it.rpl (137.3 KB, 12 views)
pro finisher.rpl (133.7 KB, 11 views)
spiny kick.rpl (85.7 KB, 11 views)
I invited him to apply here. His wushu skills are awesome. Relax, impro, comebacks. I can't tell anything about his attitude or whatever.
@killer: may u post some mp wushu replays? So that even the other mates can understand what i'm saying.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
kille3366 I DEFINITELLY met him before. And something tells me he didn't make a good impression then. Huh, killer? what was it between us some long time ago? do you remember? cause my memory kinda fails.
anyway tho guy is "good" (rather acceptable), then he must understand that there's also possiblity to base moves on relax all. and that's kinda a clan who incorporates people who know about this option pretty well. Why do I say that? Cause if you check those replays out you'll see that unused joints - limbs that don't do anything given frame, neck etc. are set to hold without a reason.
I mean he's good but it kinda lacks the "smooth style". And it's not a reason to decline him, but a way he should improve his skills - relax all alot. especially during training, and set the joints anew on relaxed body. You'r ea bit to stiff compared to the" relax all" clan unique style/method/trick.
Anyway his posts aren't amusing, and as I said - I think there' was some bad blood between me and him. but we'll let him live for now. You may join. if you fail I can put the blame on maldi instead, so I'm covered [;p!]. Just know, that if you fuck up, you can land on the street, homeless, back again in no time ;p. I think, I will have no mercy. again. ;(

Till then we may see who you really are, what's your attitude, can you improve (in game - this relax all thingie), and how do you post on forums, are you active, can you talk to me/otherse here and how do you do when you do... *cough*, etc.
Consider youself in, and put the t-shirt on(we're getting small, we should get what we can get ;( and this guy at least has some decent kills, plus i can blame maldi if he fails... jk ofkoz) but you dude are under a heavy sahee-surveillance ;P
Last edited by Sahee; Feb 4, 2009 at 12:18 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"