Toribash
Sup mother effers, incoming message from bloodly paradise. At this beach house and its epic so's I won't be very active for 2-3 days. Posted that on inactivity thread but what the hell ill say it again. Anyways sorry I skipped the clan league thingy last night. Internet connection was a son of a bitch. Other than that sexy set there dylon (that's your name right? I'm shit with names). Anyways got lotsa internet-free spare time so ill make some replays for that clan vid. Anyone got started on it yet? And have we chosen a song yet? (Waking the demon - bullet for my valentine ;))
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
About the clan video,I just finished a replay.Worked about 2 hours on it.
I will post in the replay's thread and in the clan vid thread.
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Girls who play toribash either don't have friends or are just ugly

No, just, no.
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
About the clan video,I just finished a replay.Worked about 2 hours on it.
I will post in the replay's thread and in the clan vid thread.

Thats nice, to add new replays just edit your post...
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Originally Posted by Mookiefish View Post
Hello my sexual companions.

hi pony hater

> : (
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
heeeeyyyy mookie baby <3
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
We need to recruit good/active and cool players, if someone see one, say to apply...
We need to get our activity back...

Kevin, why not finish unofficialWC, and start a new big Event hosted by SyN (i can help)
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Someone send out a global right now. But we need a global, and a random item. SynBank with probably pay the global back.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me