Toribash
Nick: ATD
Belt: No belt, I have sag swag.
Forum Activity: Super high..
Ingame Activity: Level 1337
Past Clans: Everyone single one that matters.
Bad History: Well... I've been charged with a few cases of aggravated sexual assault on the male gender. Typically has resulted in a slap on the wrist and few thing being placed where they shouldn't (..or should ;).
Why do you want to join: Oh my godd this clan is so amazing I seriously love it. All the friendly loving faces, and the really highly skilled players. I want to carry on the legacy that is ultimate. Plus, I'm like super good at this game.
What can you offer to Ultimate? Ultimate punishment to all foes who dare oppose the Ultimate Regime. I will stand, cock in hand... I mean rock in hand. Ready to smash the opposition.

Accept me.

Do it.

"Just do it" - Shia LaBeouf
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Originally Posted by ATD View Post
Nick: ATD
Belt: No belt, I have sag swag.
Forum Activity: Super high..
Ingame Activity: Level 1337
Past Clans: Everyone single one that matters.
Bad History: Well... I've been charged with a few cases of aggravated sexual assault on the male gender. Typically has resulted in a slap on the wrist and few thing being placed where they shouldn't (..or should ;).
Why do you want to join: Oh my godd this clan is so amazing I seriously love it. All the friendly loving faces, and the really highly skilled players. I want to carry on the legacy that is ultimate. Plus, I'm like super good at this game.
What can you offer to Ultimate? Ultimate punishment to all foes who dare oppose the Ultimate Regime. I will stand, cock in hand... I mean rock in hand. Ready to smash the opposition.

Accept me.

Do it.

"Just do it" - Shia LaBeouf

no
ugly
ATD rejected
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Nick: Doomkamon (Alt of Deathkamon, the original account I can't access due to a different e-mail and forgotten password)

Belt: Green (2nd Dan Black on alt)

Forum Activity: Active, but may become less active depending on school.

Ingame Activity: See above.

Past Clans: Blood (On my original) and ShockWave (Current clan, which I wish to leave)

Bad History: None

Why do you want to join?: I wish to gain experience in working within a clan, since the other two clans were full of younger and less mature people.

What can you offer to Ultimate?: I've been practicing in ABD, therefore I can offer my skills in mod matches relating to that. As well, I know of the obvious Mushu and related mods.

Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph. I play PST during mornings and evenings. I have long active play times on here, but school's getting tighter on me, so I'll try to stay as active as possible. Also, I'm from Canada, and I have a Skype account.

Replays (post as an attachment): I'm still figuring out how to use the recording system in Toribash again, and I'll need help on how to save and link them as well, so unfortunately I can't show any.
Last edited by Doomkamon; Feb 23, 2016 at 06:34 AM.
Nick: Lopsin
Belt: 3rd dan
Forum Activity: Not too active recently, but that's mainly because I'm not in a clan. When I'm in a clan I post about 5 times a day.
Ingame Activity: 8/10
Past Clans: iCoF, Drunken Masters (now known as Liquor), Sin, Vector
Bad History: I've gotten several infractions a few years back for shitposting
Why do you want to join?: This clan is very skilled and the people in the clan seem pretty chill. I'm even old friends with one of the leaders (Gradeger)
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I'm an experienced player who has a lot of skill in both multiplayer and singleplayer. I also have large biceps
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph.
I founded the first ever official sparring organization (Sparta). I hold the record for fastest double decap which is pretty dope if you ask me. I landed toribash's first ever double backflip on -30 gravity. I also have large biceps.
Replays (post as an attachment):
Attached Files
#chondrodystrophy.rpl (250.6 KB, 3 views)
Leg grabber owned.rpl (54.2 KB, 4 views)
abd bigdogdsfe.rpl (43.5 KB, 3 views)
previously known as Lopsin
Originally Posted by Lopsin View Post
Nick: Lopsin
Belt: 3rd dan
Forum Activity: Not too active recently, but that's mainly because I'm not in a clan. When I'm in a clan I post about 5 times a day.
Ingame Activity: 8/10
Past Clans: iCoF, Drunken Masters (now known as Liquor), Sin, Vector
Bad History: I've gotten several infractions a few years back for shitposting
Why do you want to join?: This clan is very skilled and the people in the clan seem pretty chill. I'm even old friends with one of the leaders (Gradeger)
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I'm an experienced player who has a lot of skill in both multiplayer and singleplayer. I also have large biceps
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph.
I founded the first ever official sparring organization (Sparta). I hold the record for fastest double decap which is pretty dope if you ask me. I landed toribash's first ever double backflip on -30 gravity. I also have large biceps.
Replays (post as an attachment):

YES

SO MUCH YES
ugly
dont miss the ultimate ninja
Nick: shinobi9ja (i would join Ultimate whit my alt-acc SH1NOB1)
Belt: Brown 750+ qi (i play toribash since 7 weeks)
Forum-Activity: Not really, i was only active on market.
InGame-Activity: Since beginn of 2016
Past-Clans: Ripper (they invinite me cause of a recruit-sv. i leave it after 1week. To much players..)
Bad-History: Totally not. I make some bet-sv's called 9bets and they rock.
Why-i-want-to-join-Ultimate: Cause i see you're well skilled players and also communicative. I think il bee in the right clan when i join [u]
What-i-offer: Good Aikido/ABD skills, crazy parkour moves, nice bet-servers and real life martial-arts knowledge. Digital Joints
Additional Info:
If I got accepted, go ahead and kick MoonSick and send WhyBeAre the invite.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.