LOve
5 Votes / 0.00%
HAte
1 Votes / 0.00%
PIDDA PLAYS TEEMO SO HE SHALL DIE BY PONIES
10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok, im usually on for about more than 12 hours... I have a life so don't bother me..
But most weekends i'm free..
anyway..
I wouldn't mind taking the assistant and a Writer spot.. I love to assist and write stuff
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post
Either the amount of time this takes is being misconstrued or you're miscalculating.

I think it'd take pretty much all day to fill all of these spots. Maybe even more than all day.
I think Rhyz'd agree that you should only take one (whichever you prefer) and maybe more than one if you're 100% sure that you can and we don't already have enough people on that particular position.

Pretty nice app btw, good and organized. Glad to have you back here man.

True true and true.

Originally Posted by retasim View Post
I agree with Spm
I mean I'm online for about 12-13 hours a day and I only took 2 jobs :0

Also right.

Butler, the thing is with more then two jobs, you will work like a dog, if you think your kind of a all rounder then assistant is a good job, because they do everything and when someone's got too much work they just push it all onto a assistant.
Last edited by rhyz; Apr 6, 2012 at 07:27 AM.
Like i said
Assistant and Writer
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
Ok, im usually on for about more than 12 hours... I have a life so don't bother me..
But most weekends i'm free..
anyway..
I wouldn't mind taking the assistant and a Writer spot.. I love to assist and write stuff

Okay that sounds good, and ill make you a deal. If you start your jobs and decide that you could do more work, and a spot opens up. I will give you another job. ;)

Only saw this quote now now.
Last edited by rhyz; Apr 6, 2012 at 07:36 AM.
Originally Posted by SleepingForest View Post
Back up artist. Like whenever our main artist is out or something. Or whenever they're too lazy. :l

Don't you just want to be a designer??
Or when the designers are hired, talk to them about being their personal assistants or whatever. Otherwise you could do like free lance work for the paper, meaning when ever we need something made that we cant do but you can, we ask you?
Well this should be interesting. Assistants are meant to be available to help others willy-nilly and writers, from what I can tell, are going to have their hands full compiling the collected information into an engaging and possibly thought provoking articles.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...