Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

===Contact information:

--- Your Skype, Steam, and/or email:

--- List your alternate accounts:
Terribush
=== Describe yourself briefly, in one paragraph.
nice friendly guy who lovescompoany sorry for not paragraph but im easyto explain
=== Why do you want to join Oblivion? Are there any members that you have already associated with? Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you?

Oblivion I have heard is full of nice friendly people and im one of you, i will treat you like my bros. I have met ZandarHar.

=== Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community. Have you joined any other clans before? How often are you likely to be active in-game/on the forum/on IRC?

Im new to forums, ingame is GREAT dont know what IRC is

=== What is your favorite tertiary color?

Purple nuff said men.

=== Anything else you want to say? You may include art, replays, and any other works that you've made here, be they Toribash-related or not.

Im new to forums and not sure how toclip these things

Fun Questions (optional, but improves your chances)

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do?

Kick the ass of the men tying him up and untie him ASAP

--- Who's your daddy, and what does he do?
My dads name is Troy he is a financial planner at investors group.

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you don't choose at all, you will all die by the lack of oxygen.

I would let us all die because then we die together

--- Provide an answer to this riddle:

Code:
What lies about, but doesn't have a truth to tellWhat sprawls out, but doesn't have an ache to quellPatterned, then battered, then thrown outWhat is not all finished until it is deadWhat is any color green to blue to redBraided, then traded, then hated
--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?

If thats what it takes... I was born ready!
No, dj isn't him. I think he's been around longer than cyber.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
Really? That sucks for everybody.

So now he/she's had a "change of heart" and conveniently decided to return the TC to us, via djbro?

I know that I am in no place to judge his/her motives for doing such, especially since I haven't even met him/her, so I won't judge his/her character, but I honestly do feel that the situation seems a bit "fishy" at the very least imho.

He's already returned all of the items, it's currently in OblivionBank. The donation to djbro this time is not related to the previous transaction.
-----
Mugily: Perhaps you ought to meet some more of us in-game. Waiting on some replies, before I give my vote.
It's just my opinion so don't think of me differently now. :/
-----
Yes to mugily.
Last edited by ysome; Apr 26, 2013 at 04:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Perhaps we should remove the daddy question, despite it being in the 'fun questions' people aren't picking up on the reference and answering seriously, and we really don't care who these peoples dads are.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Originally Posted by KingRa7en View Post
Perhaps we should remove the daddy question, despite it being in the 'fun questions' people aren't picking up on the reference and answering seriously, and we really don't care who these peoples dads are.

Changed to:
--- What is your D&D Alignment? If you are unsure, feel free to take one of the many online tests available.

D&D as in dungeons an dragons? Ohhhh yes I love that game.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
It's not a tumah!!
-----
Imma be the odd one out and say no to mugily. I'm pretty much going to say no unless I think he'll be a valuable addition or if I think we need more people.
-----
Due to various things going on in my life (Nothing bad, I promise), I think I'm done with in-game toribash for a little while. I'll still be here, posting and stuff. I just won't be playing at all. That means that if you don't already have someone lined up, kvey, you might want to get another activity reporter, just so you have someone keeping track of people.

I've had a break like this before, back when death just made his bladeslinger account, and I obviously came back, so don't worry too much.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Apr 26, 2013 at 06:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.