Ranking
Omaigawd...D:
Loook a couple pages back,a few applications were missed :<....
Application again -.-....
Attached Files
#Como Estas.rpl (145.6 KB, 20 views)
!Holy crap..rpl (121.5 KB, 16 views)
Ky - Mixed Lamp.rpl (154.5 KB, 17 views)
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
dbuhos: Your replays are way too stiff and grabby. no

Carlton: I think it's a no right now.

Aspire: They were all grab and rip madmans. no

Slash13: Yes

kylan97: Yes

rafufu: Well, the main attacks were impressive. But you tend to go stiff after you're finished. If another recruiter approves, you're in.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Rafufu:
Get in here! Welcome to ORMO. But please, try to get those stiff moments out of your future replays. Promise me that will ya? :P

Kylan97:
Yes. You've improved a lot. I got nothing to say except welcome.

Slash13:
That's quite good. I've never seen replays from you before so I was pleasantly surprised by them. It's a yes from me too, but as you might have noticed Splinter already approved you. Welcome to ORMO! ^^

Aspire:
No, Grap and rip is not ORMO material. Try being less grabby and try dismembering by kicks and punches instead of tearing him piece by piece by grabbing him and rip his vital parts off. Primal rage is not the only way of replay making. Grace and simultaneous capacity, give them a try.

Dbuhos:
No, the split was too simple and you used grab. In splits being nograb is not an option it's mandatory if you want to join ORMO. The other two were slightly better but still simple and grabby. Sorry, but you could use some practise.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Oy, didn't know about that grab is bad, gonna redo an application when I get a bit better.
See you around guys :3
Centuries Of Damn
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post

Aspire:
No, Grap and rip is not ORMO material. Try being less grabby and try dismembering by kicks and punches instead of tearing him piece by piece by grabbing him and rip his vital parts off. Primal rage is not the only way of replay making. Grace and simultaneous capacity, give them a try.

Its not? Well then... To the thinking chamber then...
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
Carlton: I think it's a no right now.

May i ask why?
To stiff?
What is the reason?
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
May i ask why?
To stiff?
What is the reason?

Compare your replays with those of an ORMO member, you'll see why.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time