Ranking
Who was the oldest ever staff member?
<3 This game was a huge part of my childhood, thank you to everyone I interacted with. I'm sure there's some I've forgotten, but some I haven't.
Originally Posted by lol12w View Post
Who was the oldest ever staff member?

SkulFuk. I think he just turned 85 last June.
[spirit]
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
What are the job titles of sir, FISH, LesDuncan, and SkulFuk?

sir's the Russian kingpin, Fish is a dev, I have no idea what LesDuncan does, and Skulfuk, uh, we call him daddy.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
what does skuldaddy actually do

Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
Thanks, sid. ;) Also that. ^
And that v

Why does LesDuncan have in-game administrator powers?

SkulFuk just hangs around and makes sure stuff doesn't break and that the necessary things get done and everyone behaves. Think of him just as a top admin dude.

LesDuncan did or used to do marketing and esports stuff. (According to this anyway but it's fairly outdated) I don't really know what he does but he's still in the Ninja usergroup (hence the ingame powers) so he's either doing stuff that I or nobody else can see or he just never ended up getting removed or maybe something else, I don't know his situation.
Which staff positions require the largest amounts of time and which are the most challenging?
Good morning sweet princess
For the most part GM is probably one of the more taxing jobs requiring you to go ingame on a regular basis and try to entertain people. Whereas among the smods and squids you can get a few that tend to become the backbone for a while, just because they spend so much time doing their job. Effort varies from person to person. Often it's even among a group, other times it's just being carried by a handful of people.
I'm not sure this is a very great question, but why do all them staff look like gms in da video game?
-----
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
Not decided yet.

I want to put a team speak type feature into the game. I like playing on server and have skype on. We could do that without steam though.

Oh and hampa idea bump. Has this or will this might happen maybe? I use ts and I like it, so...
Last edited by Link; Feb 9, 2015 at 10:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.