Toribash
decent track, i like the slight funky touch, but it is a bit too reetitive in the end imo and the drop is a bit weird.
7/10

mine is kinda similar to yours:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2g47...&feature=share

Edit: what the heck am I doing wrong with the youtube embed function? :O I feel terribly stupid atm...
Last edited by bigGrin; May 16, 2012 at 09:38 AM.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
You get the end part after the /watch= then (e.g: 9gw1OSmduNQ)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
ok, thanks! that makes sense. Not my type of music, I'd give it a 5/10.
I find the first minute of the song INCREDIBLY motivating and pushing and I love the rest as well. Very good movie btw, too.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
Not really my kind of music, I'm afraid.

5/10.

Try to listen to the song for a minute, It might sound weird in the start...But it's a really good song, the rythm and song in itself is really good

Actually one of the only Norwegian artists that I like.

Liked it, 8/10. And thanks for introducing him to me.
Now let's see people's opinion on 8 minutes live alternative metal.

Its been a long time since i bothered listening to muse (round about 10 years ago) and i cant say that i was ever particularly fussed on them, but this time around i actually enjoyed it. Surprisingly good, 7.5/10 i think, enough to actually bother myself to go look up some more.

I had never heard of these guys before a few days ago, but im impressed.
That was good, i liked that, you like that. 9/10.
now you are going to like this.
Somewhat similar to electric wizard, but less drug addled 'i fucking hate you'

the best song i haven hear: 9/10

Last edited by 2010simoDK; May 19, 2012 at 07:41 AM.
2010simoDK, the legend is back
Italians do it better