Toribash
Originally Posted by smasher006 View Post
Most people seem to be agreeing with the message in this comic.http://www.vgcats.com/comics/

that is the truth. also that show they make fun of has to be the gayest thing ive ever seen
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by AHD View Post
Little Big Planet. Why did they had to put PS3 graphics on a classic of game? A jump n run. I bet LBP would rock if it was 2d but 3d... FAILS EPICLY

LBP was great. That was the whole point of it. They wanted to reinvent one of the old jump n run games. But I have to admit, it gets really boring when you beat it and user made levels getting boring really fast. :P
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
i have yet another. its 3xtreme for the PS1...yeah i have alot of shitty PS1 games.

its an extreme sports game where you choose to ride BMX skateboard or rollerblade. either way theres virtually no diffrence between characters. youll start out with only one board,bike, or pair of skates, and you can only unlock 1 more. then you race the other characters through boring levels with awful turn controls and awful trick controls.to unlock the new board or whatever you need points which are given when you do tricks or go through gates. going through gates is way harder than it sounds because of the awful turning if you dont go through them perfect youll hit the bar and fall. thats another problem one fall can screw up a perfect race for you because when your character starts out they move at a snails pace. the music is boring to listen to and instead of making it exciting it bogs it down even more.

so this game is absolutely awful. you should do everything possible to avoid it.

is that a sequel to 2xtreme? Because if it was, it was probably way more awesome than you are giving it credit for. You have to think back in time. Back in '94 or so when 2xtreme came out, it was amazing and revolutionary. It was the precursor to really awesome games like tony hawk and such. You have to give these games some leeway for the time they were created. you cant go off comparing tony hawk 1 to Skate2.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Tony Hawk is awesome, i have to say the worst game ever (well the most disappointing one) is The Maw, Its a XBLA game.

Your some Alien and ur lead around a purple blob and eat things. THAT'S ALL, well there is a crap story line but theirs no need to mention that.
i think all the tv series games are the worst videogames ever
Last edited by Jakob; May 8, 2009 at 12:08 AM.
█ ☠ █