Toribash
GO SPAM SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!
Couldn't you have PMed him?!
This Thread is only for "Want to Join Posts"!
In-Game Name: StickIt.
Reference(s): I don't know... I want to join a clan.
How long have you been playing Toribash: About half a month, but to me I feel like I have a natural greatness to the game, I feel very good at it.
Why you want to join Torigods: I have good grammar...?
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I've been thinking about this hard, but I can't think of an answer, since I have not been in a clan before.
enter plz
In game name: Olinaj
References: none
How long have you been playing: since last....... July?
Why do you want to join: If I don't get a clan soon I will divide by zero., and Torigod is a renown clan.
Why should we choose you: I learn quickly, For example, I was just playing wushu, ( first time on wushu server ), lost once, beat two black belts, and a noob, ( white belt, unranked). I am also ADDICTED to this game, If im not on youtube im on Toribash pwnin some newbz.
Originally Posted by AlexOwnz View Post
You just left SyN because you were being irritant than started blaming others for it. >.>

They has a go at me for loseing 4 games because my mother said bed at 3, So i rushed. I seriously dont wanna be flameing.
In-Game Name: NoSBoH
Reference(s): theProphet, a few months ago, become better since
How long have you been playing Toribash: About a year
Why you want to join Torigods: I want to join torigod because everyone is good in that clan and now that i'm almost sixth dan, i really wanna join a reputable clan. This is why I hope to join Torigod
Originally Posted by NoSBoH View Post
In-Game Name: NoSBoH
Reference(s): theProphet, a few months ago, become better since
How long have you been playing Toribash: About a year
Why you want to join Torigods: I want to join torigod because everyone is good in that clan and now that i'm almost sixth dan, i really wanna join a reputable clan. This is why I hope to join Torigod

I'd like to add my endorsement to NoSBoH's application, he's demonstrated great style and skill in judo combat, and I believe he'd be an asset to the Torigod clan.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
I'd like to add my endorsement to NoSBoH's application, he's demonstrated great style and skill in judo combat, and I believe he'd be an asset to the Torigod clan.

Ah, I'll test him on some other modes (kickbox and wushu). I got in torigod as much of an unknown as well, some of the best are somewhat inactive on the forums.