Toribash
Hello my name is XxGamerzz or Gamer you can call me whichever you prefer or think is easier to remember. I live in California, USA and my GMT is -7. I am 14 and in the 8th grade, and I mostly like to do afterschool sports etc. I am a second dan black belt with about 80 games to third dan. My preffered mods are greykido.tbm, aikido.tbm, aikidobigdojo.tbm, wushu3.tbm, lenshu3.tbm, rk-mma.tbm, xspar.tbm, and mostly any parkour maps. My past clans include Beta which died, Nitro I didn't feel like I fit in with them, and Ascend which no longer needed my contributions to the clan. I think I would make a nice addition to the clan because I am very forum active, a calm and cool dude, and is talented in-game. I also wanted to join because I've seen a few members in-game and I thought I might fit in with this clan, and so far no bans or infractions. Thank you for reading my application for Aeon. Replays will be posted at a later date as I am using my phone to post this application. Thank you and have a wonderful day/night depending on where you live.

~Gamer
Last edited by XxGamerzz; Aug 26, 2014 at 06:18 AM.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
You shouldn't call yourself good tho .. you have to proof it. But overall this app is enough for me
I'm waiting for skylar's vote h3h3h3 because [Aeon]XxGamerzz
Ok that is fine, if you want we can meet in-game sometime it's just it would have to be on a friday saturday or sunday because of school work and what not.
Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
Ascend which no longer needed my contributions to the clan.

I'd like to know the full story behind this if you don't mind
Well l, if you would like to know the full story this is it. I was recently promoted to the second highest rank there so I was organizing things a bit up like creating a clan bank, closing recruitment thread, and trying to help in whatever way I could. Eventually they just stopped needing my help so I thought, they're in good hands (Prowler is the leader of Ascend). I told them about it and I said my goodbyes. After that I looked for a clan I could settle in for a long time. I first looked into eVo but sadly was denied. Then I looked into Ultimate and was also denied,when I saw a few members in-game I thought to myself "Hey, this might be the clan I'm looking for, so then I applied. Skylarr if you would like to know more about me here you go. As I stated in my app I am 14 and currently in the 8th Grade. I live in California, USA where it is a very nice place to settle into. I spend most of my time outside riding bikes around with friends or doing football practice as an afterschool sport. I usually get on everyday, but now that school has started up I haven't found the time to play toribash except for on the weekends. If I can I try and do most of my homework at school so I don't have so much to do so I can get on later. I usually find time to do this on tuesdays as that is the day I get out of school early. There you have it the story of me and Ascend and a little bit more into my daily life, have a great day/night.

~Gamer
-----
I am now on my computer and like I said once I got on I would upload my replays to give you guys an Idea of how I play and other things like that. The Uke.vs Gamer one was originally done in Multiplayer but I edited it up a bit. The others were done in xspar.tbm and in the default mod.

[Class-G] Gamer vs. SamF1ynn.rpl

[Class-G] Subzero vs. Gamer 3.rpl

[Class-G] Uke vs. Gamer.rpl

[Class-G] Unfragmented Memories.rpl

[Class-G] Incapacitated.rpl
Last edited by XxGamerzz; Aug 26, 2014 at 11:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Any alts?
Seeing as you are very new to toribash, and talk about helping ascend.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I believe I have 2 Alts which are ZeWarrior which is a Yellow Belt and I think and another account named Sc0rPi0n69 which is an Orange Belt. I also created AscendFund but Promised to never touch it as it is for Ascend. That I believe are all the alts I have.