Toribash
So,miracle and maximillion:

If you don't post anything or PM me in 24 hours time as of now,you will be kicked from the clan.

Thank you
Let the shadow of Dååth make a turn for the worthless!
Proud leader and Co-Founder of (Entropy)
Our clan is MAJOR SHIT when it comes to wars, im being REALLY honest, we seriously need to get better. If this keeps up, I might leave....
Haha! Ur mad!
Hey guys I think I'm gonna take a break from toribash for a month or two. If you feel like you will kick me because of this so be it. But seriously tell me how you guys feel about it I can't give you a clear reason right now but I need to do this.
Extremelol: This has been discussed through skype chat, so it's cool. Have a good time in the meantime and hope to hear you.

iPrime has been kicked from the clan for several reasons. For more information, read through the quoted PM:

"
Due to your irresponsible and childish behavior, with little to no respect to both your own clan, friends and other people; threatening to leave for illicit reasons and finally dishonorable behavior during wars...

... you are as of now officially kicked from the clan Laws of Entropy, with no chance to ever return to its ranks.

Thank you and goodbye. "
This should be a lesson to all of you. We do not tolerate this kid of behavior and we will have no mercy . The consequences will be bad
iPrime, we don't need your negative comments about the clan we started this month itself. As a clan which began this month we have quite a decent rank, and if you cared so much about our war skill you should have done something. Try showing a bit of respect in your next clan.
Proud Leader of (Viper)
iPrime, we were planning on kicking you out due to your inactivity anyways. You just made it easier for us. Its been nice having you in this clan and I hope your more respectful and more active in your next clan
I honestly doubt that they'll come online,
although I sincerely hope they will.
It's kinda sad to have so many unnecessary losses,
but if people behave like disrespectful little kids there's nothing else to do.

Would you guys mind hitting up a recruitment server today? Idk if I'll be able to do so, but we really need to get more people.