Toribash
The moment when you are in the leaderboard (7-4) and a bigger player or someone fucking splits you in milions of parts with that green shit ball and then you are eaten part by part or a bigger player gets you into a corner and BOOM BITCH! so sad...
I never knew you could launch the viruses by ejecting mass into them until I watched a youtuber do it. My life i revolutionized. I can snipe the shit out of kids now.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
you never win this game
everyone has to die, that's the only way
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I got to 7k the other day but got gang banged in the corner. Getting better at it but can never keep my lead.
-----
Btw you should add prizes for whoever gets 20k first ;)

I want to get 50k before I stop playing this lol.
Last edited by Snook; May 25, 2015 at 05:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
I don't think you know how hard it is to break 12-13k and then sustain the mass to keep growing. At some point you get so large you can't stop from being hit by a virus and the circle of life takes over once more.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
I don't think you know how hard it is to break 12-13k and then sustain the mass to keep growing. At some point you get so large you can't stop from being hit by a virus and the circle of life takes over once more.

I understand where you're coming from, but hey with a good team it's probably possible to get above 20k. Solo however I think would be too hard.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
how do you even play as a team

Eat shit, feed one dude, go eat more shit, the other dude feeds you then you split and eat something feed him half your split, then he refeeds you with "w" then you split and eat something else and feed him half the split. RINSE REPEAT PROFIT
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
I got to 7k the other day but got gang banged in the corner. Getting better at it but can never keep my lead.
-----
Btw you should add prizes for whoever gets 20k first ;)

I want to get 50k before I stop playing this lol.

30k is the max unless they updated it recently