Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Would you like to have a running contest of our highest streaks in Aikido based mods?
Yes
8 Votes / 72.73%
No
3 Votes / 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Here is my suggestion, we should take away belt limit. (this doesn't apply to alts) I think that after making a well developed app, that the person will be put on trial for 1 week. Then if we like person, they get invite. @3nKB get ready for the best app in one month <3
I am going to beat N3WB one day dambit
Originally Posted by Sixville View Post
Here is my suggestion, we should take away belt limit. (this doesn't apply to alts) I think that after making a well developed app, that the person will be put on trial for 1 week. Then if we like person, they get invite. @3nKB get ready for the best app in one month <3

Hmmm. The only problem with that is that most players stop playing after brown and black belt

In my opinion minimum belt should be 2nd Dan so we know they commit to the game

Alts might just have to wait.

Good suggestion tho ; )
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
yeah no not taking away belt restriction. Not only is it there to keep alts out but if you haven't even played 1000 games then logically you won't be good enough to join the clan. We may be a semi-social clan but there are still ingame standards that have to be met.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
i also agree that it would be a bad idea to remove the belt restrictions, this is because it helps to eliminate a lot of the alts and if you haven't played many games how do we know that you will stay active long enough for us, also we do have some ingame standards like Flames said.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
I aggree with all of you but... could there be an acception to one adorable brown belt named 3nKB, or do you want me to wait and get black?
Originally Posted by Sixville View Post
I aggree with all of you but... could there be an acception to one adorable brown belt named 3nKB, or do you want me to wait and get black?

Bluntly im sorry but black, we've already made an exception of Fred and we got ridiculed for that already, sorry. : (
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Its OK lol I still .love you guys, once I get that black, I will be sure to make an app. Till then WAPOW!
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
Bluntly im sorry but black, we've already made an exception of Fred and we got ridiculed for that already, sorry. : (

Dont worry my friend, cl carry 2017 dB^)