Toribash
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
oy, somebody name their favorite romance anime?
want some more to read.

Oyasumi Punpun
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Oyasumi Punpun

Why is the MC a bird tho?

Also ConCon, already saw the anime from that ;d
cage the gargoyle
I'll take a alook at Amagami SS and ef because i've already read all others lol, but which one from ef is the first part?
cage the gargoyle
Why is the MC a bird tho?

It's the way the author presents the character and his family..
It actually works really well, especially with the incredibly dark tone the
series takes later on.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I'll take a alook at Amagami SS and ef because i've already read all others lol, but which one from ef is the first part?

Memories, but they can be watched either way.
I couldn't wait for the second season of Attack on Titan which is suppose to air next year,
so I decided to continue reading the manga. I own four volumes, so I had already read
that much, but was planning on purchasing the volumes to continue reading it.
However, since Crunchyroll has the manga, and now all premium members can read all
the manga on the site, I decided to read it... And boy do I regret not reading it sooner.

The anime left a huge impact on me, like.. It was so awesome! Amazing! Great! Epic!
I have to admit that I like the anime adaptation better than the chapters of the manga
it was adapted from.. -It's probably because of the art, but what ever-
But after I caught up where the anime left off.. Boy was it still epic! Such twists, such
surprises! Most of the questions I've had in my mind for over a year since the anime
ended have been answered, and more questions have arisen as the series is not over..
I've caught up to so many manga series recently and this is one of the ones I'm going
to be most looking forward to. It's too bad it's a monthly series, but that can't be
helped... At least it's more frequent than Berserk -Am I right? Am I right?-.
Anyway, reading so much manga recently, I think I might switch over to making manga
my main obsession...
It's probably a different experience when you binge read it
Been reading Is this Girl for Real!? on Crunchyroll.. It's pretty funny, am liking
it so far.