Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hey guys..........im sorry.....im am the new firefist33......i dont know if u can invite me now becuse im white belt.....but i couldent stand looking at all my infractions.....i said to myself, its time for a fresh start. no more infracts,no more warnings,i under stand all the rules..........im puting a thread sharing that i am firefist33. i love u guys andd hope u guys can let me in......if at all. ill get brown belt really quick. I Love U Guys So Much. u guys are so nice....please pm me....ill be mostely online today. :*)
hey flesh i cant edit the cln thrd so plz gimme pernission to do it and fire i cant have the decision myself sry.
-----
and btw i will make a recruitment thread thread tomorrow if u let me edit the clan thread cuz i need to put the link in it, ty.
Last edited by Miracle; May 25, 2014 at 08:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
Ravey
we already have a recruiment thread
why u wanna change it?

Monsoom
Black belt or higher
but do an app on our recruiment thread.
jooker why recruiting in our chat thread That's annoying like talking with someone and a app is posted in your face... I didn't liked that... What do you say?
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
Hey guys guys jooker and flesh i think you take your selvves out of the co leader postion because it looks bad, no offensse and i we need to be more m=active not just us 4 that need to be active
lol, so far me and jooker are most actives from the clan :P. We need members with more than 500 posts min.
Last edited by azzeffir23; May 26, 2014 at 07:13 PM.