Toribash
View Poll Results: Should Yojakeo become leader of (Flash)?
Yes
2 Votes / 33.33%
No
4 Votes / 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Guys we have a group on skype so if you do t have skype you should get it so we can talk on skype and I sent 3.3k to the clan
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!
Thanks Chrisabin! We warred (sQ) and won 7-3, good war. Thanks: Yojakeo, Swat785jr, and Fiash. We are now #63 on the clan list.
Yea that would be fun I think that could be good and also guys in generation try to donate as much Tc as you into the bank
Chris, you mean Flash. Lol, anyways we are shooting up on the clan list. We might war today, Dan...
Originally Posted by Buze View Post
Chris, you mean Flash. Lol, anyways we are shooting up on the clan list. We might war today, Dan...

Yea that would be good can't find us on the clan list and also for everyone who dosent know my brother broke me computer again so I won't be online ingame
Hi Guys , Good Wars :o, we Are raising up, , i made a cool replay for (Flash) like a gift ( Dat upper Dm`s doe ), please opine about it

and i tried to do a parkour (my first parkour whit no Info about running and tricking) for my 1 week of inactivity to change my stile of fighting ( Thats is hard, you have to change your mind about moves and relaxed joints to have more flow), Thanks

(if you want to get into an organization app for the Team Aikido do the Freeform app, That must be incredible).
Attached Files
JenssonFTW - Riped Upperbody.rpl (102.3 KB, 13 views)
Im back on TOribash men .rpl (409.1 KB, 8 views)
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
god dang I really want some hair. if you would like to send me some TC plaz do so. I need 25k for what I want
Originally Posted by JenssonFTW View Post
Hi Guys , Good Wars :o, we Are raising up, , i made a cool replay for (Flash) like a gift ( Dat upper Dm`s doe ), please opine about it

and i tried to do a parkour (my first parkour whit no Info about running and tricking) for my 1 week of inactivity to change my stile of fighting ( Thats is hard, you have to change your mind about moves and relaxed joints to have more flow), Thanks

(if you want to get into an organization app for the Team Aikido do the Freeform app, That must be incredible).

I am actually in [TABD]

Originally Posted by Yojakeo View Post
god dang I really want some hair. if you would like to send me some TC plaz do so. I need 25k for what I want

That is just a little bit off topic

Important announcement:
I need ALL singleplayer replays for a clan video that I will be making that means tricking, sparring, and tearing uke to peices
Last edited by BuZe; Mar 27, 2014 at 07:30 PM.
We'll Buze I can't the only to get my replays would go to lux recrutment and find them there be ause I have a broken computer as you all know