Toribash
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Yes I know. If I meant what I said on this thread I would be kicked out of the clan, lol.

I am better of the two, but I will stoop down and accept your request.

I can beat you anyway, any day, every way. Verbal or physical. Bitch, my rhymes so dope I call em mythical.

I am the Hunter and you are my prey. Nigga, you won't last another day.

Your rhymes are a crime, because they are so bad. If you think you're winning, you must be fuckin' mad.

Rick Ross is a washed up fat lard, just like you, except a retard.

Looked back on this and I can't stop, never back down.

Quit acting like a king cause your rhymes has zero sting. My rhymes are so hard I got your ears to ring.

You have nothing on me I'm the apex, now go hang yourself with some latex. I'm going crazy, I'm going ham, I'm going off, I'm crushing you while I'm sippin on smirnoff. I'm no even trying, this is sad, I'm siting back while I'm watching you get mad.

You can beat me any day? Let's go! I'll beat you off with my rhyme flow. You talk big for a 14 year old shit. But when it comes to rhyming you run off like a bitch.

Maybe you could beat me if you take that dick out of your mouth. Even though I heard that you're pretty small down South. Tell me did your Mother give you those rhymes? There so fucking bad I could beat you 50 times.
Give up little kid you're not winning this, if you where intelligent you'd realize this is one massive diss.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
Looked back on this and I can't stop, never back down.

Quit acting like a king cause your rhymes has zero sting. My rhymes are so hard I got your ears to ring.

You have nothing on me I'm the apex, now go hang yourself with some latex. I'm going crazy, I'm going ham, I'm going off, I'm crushing you while I'm sippin on smirnoff. I'm no even trying, this is sad, I'm siting back while I'm watching you get mad.

You can beat me any day? Let's go! I'll beat you off with my rhyme flow. You talk big for a 14 year old shit. But when it comes to rhyming you run off like a bitch.

Maybe you could beat me if you take that dick out of your mouth. Even though I heard that you're pretty small down South. Tell me did your Mother give you those rhymes? There so fucking bad I could beat you 50 times.
Give up little kid you're not winning this, if you where intelligent you'd realize this is one massive diss.

That was pretty good, you egotistical prick. Your rhymes flow so bad they make my stomach sick.

Call me a kid all you want, my never ending rhythm will be here to haunt.

You call this a diss? I call this my piss. Where is your pride? Now that you will miss.

Getting served by a child? My rhymes ain't mild. Burning you up and makin' you go wild.

You can be superman and I'll be kryptonite. When you come by me you become too weak to fight.

You will not outlast my might. My flow is so tight. More than your mother's pussy, am I right?

Your girl friend is a whore. I'll call her puss-galore. Fucks men like a prostitute, except they charge more.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
That was pretty good, you egotistical prick. Your rhymes flow so bad they make my stomach sick.

Call me a kid all you want, my never ending rhythm will be here to haunt.

You call this a diss? I call this my piss. Where is your pride? Now that you will miss.

Getting served by a child? My rhymes ain't mild. Burning you up and makin' you go wild.

You can be superman and I'll be kryptonite. When you come by me you become too weak to fight.

You will not outlast my might. My flow is so tight. More than your mother's pussy, am I right?

Your girl friend is a whore. I'll call her puss-galore. Fucks men like a prostitute, except they charge more.

At least I have a girlfriend you will never get laid. The only time you will ever get action is when you get paid.
Your just a little whore who likes it in the back door. I'm a king I'm in my ring you got owned by my sting!

You're voice is squeaky, like your mothers bed springs I find them creaky. You don't know how to rap, all you can do is fap, now get the fuck out or I'll have to bust a cap.

You're just a little maggot, scratch that, you're a faggot. You say you can beat me but I find that hard to see.
I asked your mother last night you where an accident, like your rhymes you're functioning below adequate.

Do us all a favour, find a hole and die because in a couple minutes i'm going to make a bitch cry.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
At least I have a girlfriend you will never get laid. The only time you will ever get action is when you get paid.
Your just a little whore who likes it in the back door. I'm a king I'm in my ring you got owned by my sting!

You're voice is squeaky, like your mothers bed springs I find them creaky. You don't know how to rap, all you can do is fap, now get the fuck out or I'll have to bust a cap.

You're just a little maggot, scratch that, you're a faggot. You say you can beat me but I find that hard to see.
I asked your mother last night you where an accident, like your rhymes you're functioning below adequate.

Do us all a favour, find a hole and die because in a couple minutes i'm going to make a bitch cry.

It's been a few hours and I haven't shed a tear. Your rapping sucks so get the fuck out of here.

My mother is dead. Burning up in hell. You say you spoke with her last night. Now ain't that swell?

6 feet under is where you'll be. Right next to my family, don't you see?

Do not criticize my mother when she's dead, or else I will strike you upon the head.

Call me all the names and Shit that you feel, but in the end, in front of me you will kneel.

I am the ruler, the king, the best. Fuck with me some more and you will end up like the rest.

If I was an accident that's a shame, but I will do all in my power to remain in fame.

Bitches pay me to have sex with them. Your reputation is something you need to hem.
It's been a few hours and I haven't shed a tear. Your rapping sucks so get the fuck out of here.

My mother is dead. Burning up in hell. You say you spoke with her last night. Now ain't that swell?

6 feet under is where you'll be. Right next to my family, don't you see?

Do not criticize my mother when she's dead, or else I will strike you upon the head.

Call me all the names and Shit that you feel, but in the end, in front of me you will kneel.

I am the ruler, the king, the best. Fuck with me some more and you will end up like the rest.

If I was an accident that's a shame, but I will do all in my power to remain in fame.

Bitches pay me to have sex with them. Your reputation is something you need to hem.

I really don't know if you're serious about your mother, so good job you won, I'm ending it here because I feel like a complete dick...
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When dealing with a rapper, be a little more dapper
Don't worry when he says his mums a bit knackered.

Turn around and say, 'we're here to play'
Don't drop no Guilt bomb on me, okay?

Launch some back, Give him a smack,
Pull his boxers up between his crack.

Do I have to hold your hand the whole way?
Satan ain't the kind of guy you want to stay.
Let Satan guide you
I really don't know if you're serious about your mother, so good job you won, I'm ending it here because I feel like a complete dick...

Nah, I was joking. My mum ain't dead. But she a bit-.
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
When dealing with a rapper, be a little more dapper
Don't worry when he says his mums a bit knackered.

Turn around and say, 'we're here to play'
Don't drop no Guilt bomb on me, okay?

Launch some back, Give him a smack,
Pull his boxers up between his crack.

Do I have to hold your hand the whole way?
Satan ain't the kind of guy you want to stay.

We have a new player in this battle, now step back and watch me strattle.

You sound more like a bully than a rapper. Bitch, I'll kick your ass whilst I'm on the crapper.

Good guy Satan ain't good at rappin' he's to busy always fappin'.

Read my rhymes and you'll cum in a minute. Your rhymes suck, what makes you think you'll win it.
Thats all swell, but I'm the king of hell
and you look like you'd mistake some lube for gel.

You talk about dick, I won't judge,
but secretly we know you want it in your fudge.

And how will I win? Well let's see,
For starters I don't need to Fiddle with my peepee.

MC Satan, taking the lead
Sorry, didn't mean to make you bleed.
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Thats all swell, but I'm the king of hell
and you look like you'd mistake some lube for gel.

You talk about dick, I won't judge,
but secretly we know you want it in your fudge.

And how will I win? Well let's see,
For starters I don't need to Fiddle with my peepee.

MC Satan, taking the lead
Sorry, didn't mean to make you bleed.

You rule the underworld, the lowest of the low. Comin' up to surface and findin' out I'm the show.

I rule this land, it is so grand. I'll mince you into dog food and put you in a can.

Don't fuck with me son cause I got all the muscle. You so weak, you can't even hustle.

Talking shit with nothing to back it up? I own all, now that's wassup.

I mentioned dicks once and you escalate that shit. I got your girlfriend on speed-dial so I can percolate that bit-.
Nothing shows better friendship than calling one of your friends a prick, a shit and a fucker in a rap battle.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan