Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hi there bronies, My name is Lexie T. Rodriguez. I am currently 18 years old and a freshman in college. I attend University of Michigan majoring in photography. I have always wanted to join MyLittle for a long time when I first met fuze and 1bc. The people I know in this clan are 1bcb3, fuzeboy23, hushpupp1e, and cj2men. I try my best to be active both in game and forum wise but I have a very tight schedule with school. Especially this month since I have to undergo surgery on my knee. My past clans were LOTP, Tc0n, Saints, Zone, Method, Ethreal, and NGY. I left all of them except Ethreal due to the clan being inactive. It just came to my mind to make an app because I remember I think it was fuze, 1bcb or cj wanting me to join the clan. Well that is all I can put for the app I guess.

My usercard
Attached Files
Broken Path.rpl (65.8 KB, 3 views)
epic battle wtih nirs.rpl (62.8 KB, 3 views)
splosion.rpl (19.4 KB, 3 views)
dat punch.rpl (24.7 KB, 3 views)
Fracs..Fracs everywere.rpl (93.7 KB, 3 views)
dat decapness.rpl (30.1 KB, 3 views)
Hate Sexxx.rpl (1.09 MB, 3 views)
I suck.rpl (38.4 KB, 3 views)
Rubberz<3|Rekd<3|Bolty<3|Assazin<3|Dartzz<3|soap<3 |Hammy<3|Mj<3|Kujey<33|Noobeh<3|Ulti<3|Gunz<3|Nin< 3|
>Makes an application, joins another the next day even though MyLittle has 4 yes's
Seems legit.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Hello my little ponies clan.

I am here to join to this that I could fit in and do activities with you guys. I am mostly forum active and really energetic I really my little ponies show and my favorite character there is rainbow dash and really liked 'season 3 episode 4 which is one bad apple'. I am a brown belt and really up to it to learn more about this clan. maybe if you could accept me I could improve and learn more.My name stands for TradeMarkinster.And more information is that my QI is 525 and you see I was looking at this forum clan page and saw this clan and my little ponies is one of my favorite show.And I am really up to it on what am I going to learn and do. My hobbies is photography and drawing and not at the computer but using paper and other writing materials. I was never banned and always follow rules at the forums and at the clan.I might be donating soon at this clan as soon as I get enough tc and and if I get accepted in this I have not much skillful at using photoshop and gimp. and I have just turned 13 years old at december 4 and really looking forward to more experiences.

Thank you and have nice decision
-TMinster