Toribash
lol rapier. Ultimate cheese build; dwgr, hornet ring, rapier, no armour no shield. You can be ultra sloppy on timings and thanks to fast frontswing animation on both roll and attack you will be totally fine.

Ultimate difficulty build; heavy armour, heavy weapon, not using any kind of carry weight items. Enjoy that horrible frontswing on your attacks and dodges, and I hope you have good timing for that 2 second backswing XD

I think I'm done with this game now. Got a new SSD and this game's a pain to set up (hurr durr install 3 extra programs and 3 bug fixes). It was pretty fun, but extremely over hyped.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Pro tip: dark sign doesn't just kill you, it destroys all souls you had on you.

Don't believe what you read ingame, all the information is wrong and just made to troll you!
Have you considered that you simply cannot read?

The Darksign signifies an accursed Undead. Those branded with it are reborn after death, but will one day lose their mind and go hollow.
Death triggers the Darksign, which returns its bearer to the last bonfire rested at, but at the cost of all humanity and souls.

Originally Posted by Jalis View Post

Death triggers the Darksign

I must have a glitch in my game because when I die I lose my souls and humanity but they go on the floor and I just have to pick them up.

How can I patch this? Obviously the game is much easier for me because my darksign is obviously glitched. If the correct function is to destroy my souls and humanity and not merely lose them, then it's broken.

PLEASE HELP!

Another quality shit post by Jalis.
how do you guys like my WOMBO COMBO build? it's in beta right now but is for pvp and basically goes like this:
  1. parry noob
  2. l1 attack with ricard's
  3. riposte with estoc
  4. profit

along with the hornet's ring, power within, and thrusting weapons' amazing critical damage, the WOMBO COMBO attack does so much fucking damage it's beautiful

you can really replace the ricard's rapier with any weapon that can parry and strike fast. early game i just use a regular rapier or caestus and it works fine for low level pvp

only downside is that it only works in pvp
Last edited by boStaff; Jan 13, 2014 at 05:26 AM.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
I must have a glitch in my game because when I die I lose my souls and humanity but they go on the floor and I just have to pick them up.

How can I patch this? Obviously the game is much easier for me because my darksign is obviously glitched. If the correct function is to destroy my souls and humanity and not merely lose them, then it's broken.

PLEASE HELP!

Another quality shit post by Jalis.

It is not a glitch. Whenever you die, your souls and humanity are placed where you died or nearby (if you fall to your death, it will spawn near where you fell).

So I had 5 humanity and 10,000 souls and died, now I repawned with 0 humanity and 0 souls. I now have to go all the way to where I died in order to recover my 5 humanity and 10,000 souls, however if I die before retrieving the 5 humanity and 10,000 souls then they are lost forever and new drop containing 0 humanity and 0 souls will spawn where I died.

So you can make the game harder for yourself by dying after dying.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
how do you guys like my WOMBO COMBO build? it's in beta right now but is for pvp and basically goes like this:
  1. parry noob
  2. l1 attack with ricard's
  3. riposte with estoc
  4. profit

along with the hornet's ring, power within, and thrusting weapons' amazing critical damage, the WOMBO COMBO attack does so much fucking damage it's beautiful

you can really replace the ricard's rapier with any weapon that can parry and strike fast. early game i just use a regular rapier or caestus and it works fine for low level pvp

only downside is that it only works in pvp

to get most damage from riposie use chaos rapier.
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
It is not a glitch. Whenever you die, your souls and humanity are placed where you died or nearby (if you fall to your death, it will spawn near where you fell).

So I had 5 humanity and 10,000 souls and died, now I repawned with 0 humanity and 0 souls. I now have to go all the way to where I died in order to recover my 5 humanity and 10,000 souls, however if I die before retrieving the 5 humanity and 10,000 souls then they are lost forever and new drop containing 0 humanity and 0 souls will spawn where I died.

So you can make the game harder for yourself by dying after dying.

What?

Try dieing with some souls and humanity using the dark sign, and see if they are recoverable.

Like I said, it does not create a bloodstain, it destroys the humanity and souls. When you die regularly it creates a bloodstain and you can recover them.

Dark sign is not the same as dieing, despite what the description tells you. Jalis claims it is the same, which it most certainly is not, in which case it is another glitch.

If Jalis is just shit posting and actually it is not supposed to let you recover your souls and humanity, then it's not a glitch but the description is incorrect.

Try actually using the item and you can observe the failure first hand.