But ha. Mac users. :3 xD.

We still love you, it's okay. <3.

Anyone else despise Apple products?
Tubby Tubba's Tubby Textures!
Cheap, Decent Cartoon Heads!
Me. I Despise them.
Broke my charger, need a new one.....check website $89.99
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

luckily enough all my 3 sisters have macbook pros also so i can use their chargers :3
p.s im like so rich man i have 5 47" plasmas in my house, too rich to be in enigma obviously ;)
♥ mushu♥
I laughed so god damn hard.
Nicely done Fahsod.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
I had like 3 gaming pc's because my dad custom builds them for me but recently my family had a fall out and because I fucked up all the pc's because i was younger and didnt care about trojans etc etc they are all fucked :<
and my mum didnt want to have to buy me multiple computers because she is supporting 4 children on her own and she cant afford it :> , I sorted things out with my dad unlike my sisters though and so family is chill but still have a mac because of other events (Bit personal to share on toribash) and yeah, My mum wanted to get me something that'd last and yeah....
Thats why. :3
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by Tubba75 View Post
Mist, I don't usually say this..

But ha. Mac users. :3 xD.

We still love you, it's okay. <3.

Anyone else despise Apple products?

'

Yes. A lot.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
I personally don't mind iPods/iPhones/iPads, in fact I think they're pretty neat. (Neat but overpriced.)

The only benefit of having a Mac is they pretty much can't get viruses (they still can though).
what am i doing here
Pokemon White and Black version 2 are out (actualy, it's been released since June in Japan and this October in the US, UK, and Europe and it is planned to be released in Australia in 8 November).
Gotta catch 'em all!

Official Website
At the Pokemon wiki

Box arts:

Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
I stopped caring about Pokemon when Ash started trying to evolve Pikachu.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls