Toribash
Oh yes that was quite the event congratulations once again hush.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
LoL is just a terrible game and you should all be ashamed; come play haven and hearth or salem instead.

Also azure, I am disappointed in you bro you're better than that. (these other fags as well as the game itself).
Last edited by Zayex; Jan 22, 2013 at 09:23 AM.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Disappointed in me for what? playing lol? it contains a lot of elements I like in a game despite the horrible community. I tried heaven and hearth once took me two hours to put on pants, I'm willing to try again if I have a babysitter or two.
Hahaha 2 hours put on pants, I know how you feel

League of Legends has a terrible community, but that's probably why sensitive Zayex hates it
FIRED UP
LoL has a bad community? I didn't know that. Glad I stick to DOTA then. I think I still have some copies to give out if anyone is interested.

Also, I want to join the hearth party. Probably could get my partner into it too. She used to mud and H&H looks muddy.
Every single game is full of assholes that either
A) suck and need to be yelled at, or
B) suck and blame others for sucking

I'm such a hipocrit
FIRED UP
Funny thing is being a gamer nobody ever knows which one they truly are, because they'll always defend themselves. I however am a A.
Despite my post, sometimes it really is your team's fault

as an AP caster player, I know this to be a fact... AP caster cannot carry a game alone.
FIRED UP